Hedgehog vs Echidna

Chapter 11
Hedgehog vs Echidna

Sonic was at the bottom of the staircase, the red echidna was still throwing punches. Sonic wasn't looking for a fight.

Sonic: Calm down, I'm not here to steal.

The echidna did not listen. Sonic swept the echidna's legs in less than a split second. He was trying to calm the echidna and talk. The echidna was shocked by Sonic's speed.

Sonic: I just want to talk. I'm not here to fight. Please calm down.

Sonic reached out his hand to help the echidna to his feet. The echidna threw a punch. Sonic was suprised and got hit on the cheek. Sonic went flying through the air and slid across the forest floor. Sonic was still conscious and slightly mad. Sonic clinched his teeth and his eyebrows scrunched.

Sonic: *Thinks* Ow! Alright then, I tried to be friendly.

The echidna charged at Sonic. Sonic front kicked the echidna in the face. The echidna slid back.

Echidna: *Cracks neck And Knuckles*
This is gonna be fun.

Sonic: I tried to be friendly.

The echidna launched at Sonic and threw strong punches and kicks. Sonic avoided the strikes with ease. Sonic flip kicked the echidna on the jaw. The echidna slid across the ground. Sonic took a fighting stance and looked at the echidna.

Sonic: Are you ready to be calm,or do you want another kick to the face.

The red echidna jumped at Sonic with a wild right punch. Sonic avoided the punch and landed a 10 punch combo.

The echidna caught Sonic's fist. The echidna went for a punch,but missed. The mad echidna then slung Sonic through the air. Sonic landed on his feet. Sonic looked at the echidna with a tough stare. The echidna snarled with intense anger. The echidna punched the floor of the forest. It sent a shockwave through the forest and split trees into pieces. Sonic was knocked over. Sonic got to his feet, his head was fuzzy and his vision was foggy.

The echidna threw more punches at Sonic. Sonic avoided them narrowly and tried to slide clear of The mad echidna. The echidna snatched Sonic's foot with his hand. The echidna smirked and then threw Sonic into a tree. Sonic hit the tree face first. Sonic's body went limp. Sonic's vision was fuzzy. The echidna walked over to him. Sonic got to his feet slowly. Sonic's lip was cut and he had bruises.

Echidna: Leave this island while you're still breathing.

Sonic: I'm....not leaving.

The echidna threw a punch,Sonic avoided it by a inch. The punch smashed the tree into small pieces. Sonic slipped and fell. Sonic's body felt weak, he temporarily couldn't stand. The echidna threw another punch, Sonic swept his legs. Sonic was slowly getting his footing and strength back. Sonic Kicked The echidna in the face and knocked him through the air and into a tree.

The echidna was stunned, he went for a weak punch. Sonic punched the red brute in the abdomen and rolled into a ball and knocked him to the ground.

Amy: *Crying* Both of you calm down!!!!!!!

Amy ran at Sonic and the red echidna.

To Be Continued.