Sonic The Hedgehog

Chapter 3
Sonic The Hedgehog

The soldiers fired at Sonic with their Automatic rifles. Sonic jumped off trees and through the air to avoid to bullets, Sonic was moving very quickly. Sonic flipped through the air. The GZPO soldiers were scared.

Sonic kicked one of the Soldiers in the face. The soldier went flying across the forest floor and hit a tree. The last soldier shot at Sonic. The soldier was frantic, bullets were going everywhere. Sonic jumped at the soldier and rolled into a ball. He knocked the Soldier out.

Sonic: *Smirks* *Thinking* That wasn't tough.

The pink hedgehog girl watched with excitement. She thought Sonic was magnificent. Amy Rose looked at the blue hedgehog with adoring eyes. She was so interested with Sonic.

Amy: *Thinking* He is fearless and charming!

Sonic called Pine The Bear. The City's Mayor. Pine sent the sheriff, Jimm The Bulldog. After the soldiers were taken to the Woodsberg Jail, Sonic walked through the woods back to his house. Sonic smelled Something and paused. Sonic looked around. He smelt Cherries and Roses. It smelled like perfume. Sonic looked around. He had no clue where it was coming from. Sonic followed the smell.

Sonic then heard a branch snap. Sonic followed the sound. Sonic walked over to some trees. Sonic saw a pink hedgehog. She was hiding behind a tree and peeking out. She didn't see Sonic. He wanted to see if she was alright, after all of the guns being shot. Sonic walked behind her, he was about 8 feet from her.

Sonic: Hi there

Amy Rose looked at Sonic. She was sweating, she was very nervous. Her eyes were wide.

Sonic: I'm Sonic, are you alright?

The pink hedgehog stared at Sonic and then fainted. She almost fell to the ground. Sonic caught her before she got hurt. Sonic was very confused about what was happening. He had no clue why the girl was there,what she was doing, or her name or where she was from.

Sonic: *Thinking* Why did she faint? I'll go to Tails for help.

Sonic held her and walked to Tails's house.

To Be Continued.