Chapter 1

Nayeon woke up feeling the sun rays touching her face while her phone is ringing nonstop and that is one of the things she hate during mornings.

She took her phone which is in the table beside the bed and it was Jihyo who's calling so she immediately answered the call.

"My god Jihyo it's so early in the morning why are you calling me?" Nayeon asked with annoyance in her voice. Nayeon was still battling to stop herself from falling asleep again then she heard Jihyo sigh in the other line.

"Nayeon" Jihyo paused for a second then she puts her phone away from her ear when Jihyo shouted.

"YOU TOLD ME LAST DAY TO WAKE YOU UP EARLY TODAY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF WAKING UP EARLY AND HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO IN THE COMPANY!"  Jihyo's voice was ringing in her head then Nayeon blinked twice realizing what just Jihyo said and she remembered.

"Oh geezzzz I forgot" Nayeon hurriedly stood up and took the towel and went to the bathroom leaving her phone in her bed.

"Hello? Nayeon wake up!" Jihyo still talking in the other side and Nayeon didn't bother hanging up the call since she was already inside the bathroom.

Nayeon splashed her face with cold water and gently slaps herself.

"Omygod Nayeon how could you forget about it? Today is the day you're going to meet some of the most famous models in Korea to become the ambassador of your brand" Nayeon talked to herself in the mirror then her gaze looks at the clock that is hanging up in the door and it's 7:00 am. Well she knows it's weird to put a clock in the bathroom but it helps her to you know like she would know if she would be late for work or nah.

When Nayeon went outside of the bathroom she noticed that Jihyo already ended the call so she immediately went to her closet and hurriedly wore her business suit and didn't bother to eat breakfast, she just went straight outside of her condo to go where she parked her car.

"Oh it's already 7:30 am 30 minutes to go" Nayeon said as she settled herself inside her car before she turned the engine on.

Jihyo calling...

"Hello?" Nayeon answered normally and she knows Jihyo will scold her real bad.

"Where are you now Im Nayeon? Just because you are the CEO of the company doesn't mean you have the right to be late" ahhh Jihyo is kinda scary when she's angry and also her voice can damage an eardrum if she shouts.

"Yeahyeah Jihyo boss I'm already on the way to the company" Nayeon didn't let Jihyo reply she just hang up the call. Oh I forgot to tell you about Jihyo, so Jihyo is Nayeon's bestfriend and also her secretary.

"Arghhhh Nayeon why did you forgot that it's today"

Its already 7:45 am when she arrived in the company and pretty sure Jihyo is really going to kill her so Nayeon hurriedly run towards the building and the people around are starting to greet goodmornings to her.

"Goodmorning CEO Im" Nayeon doesn't have enough time to greet goodmornings to them since she was in a hurry so she just showed them her warm bunny smile and she continued running.

Nayeon thought her day will be okay well a little bit okay because she's kinda late and Park Jihyo will kill her but then she didn't noticed someone was infront of her and they bumped into each other. Oh well guess it's her lucky day.

"Ouch" Nayeon fell to the ground pretty bad, her back is hurting while that person who she bumped to was standing in front while its hand was stretched infront of her.