Chapter 18

"What?" Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon with a shocked expression in her face.

Is this what she said that she wants to tell me something?

"I said stay at my condo for the night" Nayeon said looking nervous and Jeongyeon slapped herself internally.

'Did I just expect something?'

It's already Monday, that means it's been 2 days since that incident happened. Jeongyeon sighed as she waits for other people that were also attending the meeting today at NayIn company.

"Hello!" Jeongyeon immediately brought herself up and waved as she saw Jihyo who just peaked at the door, Jihyo smiled at her before entering the room.

"You're so early today Miss Yoo" Jihyo said as she stacked up properly all the files infront of the table which is where Nayeon is supposed to sit.

"Oh I just thought that there's already a lot of people here since the call time is 8 am" Jeongyeon chuckled as she scratched the back of her neck. Jihyo on the other hand stopped from what she was doing and looked at Jeongyeon confused.

"8 am? It's 9 am Miss Yoo and to tell you Ms. Im is not that type of a person who comes very early in the company"  Jihyo said checking her phone meanwhile Jeongyeon secretly looked at her phone and yes, stated in the mail is 9 am and it's still 8:10 now.

"Oh- my bad" Jihyo just smiled at her while continuing stacking the papers. She then excused herself since she has other things to manage before the meeting starts.

Jeongyeon thought about Nayeon again. She remembers what happened that night.

"I'm sorry but I must aware you my condo is not that uhm- clean" Nayeon said as she scratched the back of her head. Jeongyeon just smiled and said it's okay.

When Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered the room, Jeongyeon could already feel the dust that lingers around her nose.

A cough left from her mouth and Nayeon immediately apologies.

The plates weren't washed on the sink, Nayeon's shirts on her couch, dusty tables, and a lot more.

Jeongyeon looked at her who was already embarrassed and immediately said it's fine she can clean it up. As the both of them cleaned the room, Jeongyeon saw a picture frame with familiar faces in it.

Who are they?

Jeongyeon was left alone in the meeting room doing nothing but minutes later a lot of board members already entered the room.

"Good day everyone! Thank you for attending this important meeting" Jihyo said as she entered the room and all of them inside including Jeongyeon stood up and bowed at her.

"I know it is sudden but I am sad to inform you all that Ms. Im won't be attending this meeting today" Jeongyeon was disappointed to hear that news since she's been wanting to see Nayeon.

Wait? What? See her? Really?

Jeongyeon wants to slap her face because of that thought but the reality is she doesn't know anymore.

She's been craving to see Nayeon. Adding what almost happened to them night's ago it just keeps getting worse. For how many nights she has thought about this.

Do I like her?

Or

Maybe not?

But the way she acted, it's clear as the day that she has been liking Nayeon since Day 1. Only when the time she talk about it to Sana she realized, yes she likes Im Nayeon.