Chapter 14

'Yah Yoo Jeongyeon why are you still standing there?' Sana with a teasing look asked Jeongyeon who was still standing infront of their table looking so nervous.

'Ah I'm sorry' she hurriedly took the chair to sit on it then her eyes were looking at another direction.

She looks adorable being nervous the way she fidgets her fingers. Nayeon wants to let out a chuckle but that would be weird so she just focused on her coffee.

'I heard that both of you guys were stucked at the elevator last night' Sana innocently said while drinking her cup of coffee then suddenly Jeongyeon choked in her drink and Nayeon can feel her cheeks blushing.

Jeongyeon looked at her then she hurriedly looked at another direction then coughs. Sana at the other hand was looking at them her eyebrows wiggling then Jihyo was beside Nayeon zoning out and she looked at her cup that was almost empty.

'Oh what's wrong?' Sana asked while tapping Jeongyeon's back then she suddenly groaned like she was in pain.

'Long story' Jeongyeon said looking at Nayeon again and she can say there was something in her eyes that she couldn't explain then something ticklish happened in her stomach.

"Ms. Im" Nayeon snapped out of her thought when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at Ms. Choi with a concerned look in her face so Naueon immediately cleared her throat.

"Yes Ms. Choi? What brings you here?" she asked trying to sound calm as the memory keeps flashing in her mind. She sits in the chair infront of the table then she hands a white folder which Nayeon immediately took it.

When she scanned what's inside the folder it was all of the photos of Jeongyeon wearing their new product. A smile escaped on her lips as she scan her photos one by one.

Her eyes looks so hypnotizing while her pinkish lips looks so good. Oh she wish she could taste them-

WHATTTTT?!!???!

"She's really a great model Ms. Im. You're so good in choosing ambassadors of your company" Ms. Choi said who was also smiling then a chuckle left Nayeon's lips while she tried to shrugged off the thought out of her head.

"Well you did a great job too Ms. Choi. The advertising team will handle this photos now" she nodded her head then the both of them shake hands first before she left the room.

When the room was again filled with silence again Nayeon's eyes darted to the photos that was on her desk. She took one photo where Jeongyeon was looking fiercely straight to the camera.

"How can you be so pretty and handsome at the same time?" Nayeon asked her photo even though she knows it wouldn't answer her. She can feel her heart fluttered as she remembered again the scenario yesterday.

"Why are you shy Ms. Yoo? Are you embarrassed about what happened days ago?" Nayeon asked chuckling then her phone rings in her pocket so she took it and answered the call.

"Hello?"  a sobbing sound can be heard at the other call so Nayeon immediately knows who it is.

"Nayeon I saw him with another girl today" Jihyo said sobbing again Nayeon stopped looking at Jeongyeon's photo she puts it back in her desk as she took all hee things before hurriedly went outside of the office.

"Tell me Jihyo where are you? I told you just stay in your dorm for the day" Nayeon is worried about Jihyo because she was all by herself and maybe something bad might happen to her. She swear to god when she see that bastard Nayeon is going to give him a beat down 10 times more of her power for making Jihyo cry.