Chapter 3

"7:48 pm where the hell are you" Jeongyeon said as she keeps looking at the road. She's been standing there for an hour now and the girl was still nowhere to be found.

God if only Jeongyeon knew that she wanted to meet her, she could have just brought her Lamborghini and shouldn't be wasting time waiting there at the bus station.

Jeongyeon looked again at the building infront of her and can't help but to feel amazed at Im Nayeon.

"For a woman like her I couldn't believe she already had a big business and it's successful" she took her phone from her pocket when she noticed someone at the other side of the road.

It's her. Im Nayeon in her red Porsche and she's with her secretary. Jeongyeon guess she had a great bond with her secretary since they're close to each other.

Jeongyeon just watched Nayeon's car drives away then she realized her phone was ringing.

Playgirl is calling....

"Jeongyeon yah" the latter at the other side of the call greeted Jeongyeon.

"Where the hell are you Minatozaki Sana?! I've been waiting for you for like an hour now!" Jeongyeon angrily said and  Sana was just laughing at the other side.

"Chill Jeongi I just met someone today so I introduced myself" Jeongyeon could only sigh Sana being Sana.

"You are really a flirt Sana" Jeongyeon said with no emotions in hee voice. Then Sana gasped like she was hurt about what Jeongyeon just said but then it was later on replaced with a chuckle.

"Geez Jeongyeon there's only one cold person I know and it's-" she didn't continue saying the other person's name so Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes back in annoyance. I thought she moved on already.

"Whatever Sana" Jeongyeon ended the call and after putting back her phone in the pocket she can see Sana's Ferrari coming on her direction.

"Hey buddy need a ride?" Sana asked when she stopped infront of Jeongyeon, her window was open and she was still wearing eyeglasses.

"You're just wasting my time" Jeongyeon said as she sits inside her car.

"Yeahyeah it's been months since we last saw each other I missed you Jeongyeon" she said in a flirty way so Jeongyeon kinda gag and didn't mind what she said. Then Sana starts to drive her Ferrari.

Both of them didn't break the silence during the ride and Jengyeon is loving this moment. Sana not being so bubbly and she can peacefully admire the beauty of the city lights. Jeongyeon missed this feeling. It's been a while.

"So where do you want to eat?" Sana finally broke the silence surrounding them.

"Ahm I'm good with anything so you choose" after that no one talked again. Jeongyeon was again looking at the city lights when someone just pop in her head.

"I am CEO Im Nayeon nice to meet you" the latter smiles at her. Jeongyeon can't help but to admire her beauty. It's been a long time.

"Jeongyeon wake up we're here" Jeongyeon came back to her senses and she just realized Sana was not driving anymore.

"Where are we?" Jeongyeon asked her still scanning at the environment when she spotted a familiar car.

"We're at a restaurant" Sana said before she went outside. Jeongyeon brushed her hair first before going outside following Sana.

'Is this really a restaurant?' she asked herself.

"Ohhhhh my god isn't that Yoo Jeongyeon?" she can hear some people gossiping but doesn't mind it and just continued on walking.

"Woahhhh it's Minatozaki Sana" other girls are screaming Sana's name and Sana smiled at those girls.

"Flirt being flirt" Jeongyeon whispered knowing Sana can still hear what she just said.

"Im just being friendly" she reasoned but Jeongyeon was looking at the surroundings.

There's a lot of people here today and she hate it. Jeongyeon hated people gathering. She hates noises. All of the people are looking at them saying.

"Oh it's Minatozaki Sana and Yoo Jeongyeon modelsssss" some of them approached to take some photos with them. Jeongyeon just wish they could have a normal life maybe just a day.

"What do you want to eat Jeong?" Sana asked in the middle of the loud crowd.

"Why did you choose this place anyways?" Jeongyeon asked still emotionless.

"It's noisy in here and I like noisy places" she smiled but Jeongyeon remained her facepalm.

"And I don't. I lost my appetite maybe I'll just drink" Jeongyeon said in annoyance and she went straight to the bar where the guy then served her whiskey.

"Thanks" she said in a low voice. She then drink it up fast and Sana was already sitting beside drinking her own beer.

"Why do you want to see me Sana? You're not this type of person inviting me just hours ago" Jeongyeon asked after drinking all the whiskey from her glass.

"The truth is" she paused for awhile because there's a lot of noise in their back so Jeongyeon looked at her she was spacing out so a sigh left on Jeongyeon's mouth.

"The truth is?" Jeongyeon asked her but she was still spacing out.

"Hays" Jeongyeon sighed again. This playgirl hasn't moved on yet I'm sure with that.

"Sana come back to your senses" Jeongyeon snapping her fingers infront of Sana then her senses went back.

"Just nevermind Jeong" she said so Jeongyeon didn't have a choice but to let her be. The guy served hee another glass of whiskey so she immediately took it.

"How are you Jeongyeon? It's been a month since we last talked seriously. Did you see that girl again?" She asked changing the topic so Jeongyeon drinks the whiskey that was served and to be honest she loved the hot feeling the whiskey is giving to her throat and stomach.

"Yes I saw her again" Jeongyeon replied to Sana who is looking at me straight to my face.

After that Sana didn't ask again she was focused on drinking her beer and Jeongyeon guessed she's thinking of something because she's been spacing out so she just let her didn't bother her.

"Did you guys talk?" she suddenly asked so Jeongyeon nodded.

Jeongyeon knows this girl had some problems and she doesn't want to talk about it and she just want someone to be with her tonight to drink. So Jeongyeon waits for her to open up.

An hour later Jeongyeon stopped from drinking because she still have something to do tomorrow. She looked at Sana who was beside Jeongyeon, her head was already resting on the counter.

"Did she remember you?" her question took Jeongyeon by surprise before thinking if she should tell her because Jeongyeon can sense Sana is already drunk.

"I guess no" Jeongyeon looked at Sana who's eyes are starting to close but someone caught her attention behind Sana. The girl was sitting 5 inches away from them and she's with someone. Jeongyeon looked at her closely thinking if she was right and it's really her. It's Im Nayeon.