Chapter 2

"Good morning" the girl sweetly smiled at Nayeon as she walks towards her direction. Nayeon's eyes widened.

"It's her" Nayeon said in her brain. She can feel her heart starting to beat fast like crazy and she didn't know what to do.

"She's the one you bumped earlier Nayeon!" She talked again in her brain. Nayeon knows that's the girl she bumped that morning because of her voice.

Then when she's infront of her she stretched her hand.

"I am Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon didn't know what to do so she took her hand and it sends thousands of lightning bolts rushing through her body as they touched their hands so she quickly took her arm away.

"I am CEO Im Nayeon nice to meet you" Nayeon awkwardly smiled at her.

Why does she feels familiar?

Did we meet before?

I'm sure I didn't met her.

"You may sit down" Nayeon said trying to hide her awkwardness and then she scan through her informations.

"Yoo Jeongyeon one of the highest paid model in South Korea eh?" Nayeon asked before looking at her, Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Yes I am" she confidently replied so Nayeon smiled a little.

"I kinda like her" her brain said  then Nayeon looked at her again. The way she sits straight, the way she talks, everything she does shouts as a perfect model and ambassador.

"So why did you want to be my company's new ambassador?" Nayeon asked her last question which made the other girl stop.

Nayeon waits for her answer before looking back at the information in her hands.

I guess she's thinking of something. Hope it would not be the same to what the other candidates answered. Don't disappoint me.

"Ahm" she said that made Nayeon stop from scanning then she looked at her with one eyebrow raised waiting for an answer.

"My parents told me to try to apply being the new ambassador here because they know that I have the potential to become your company's new ambassador and also I believe in myself a lot of people will surely buy your items when they saw me being the ambassador of NayIn right" Nayeon was left speechless. Well who wouldn't? She doesn't expect that type of answer and it's so simple but it's out of the world type of answer. And her parents told her to come here? Do I somehow know who are her parents?

"Is that all Ms. Im?" Nayeon went back to her senses.

"Yes Ms. Yoo" Nayeon said calmly and she smiled. Oh god that smile did I see that somewhere before?

"My secretary will just email you if we choose you as our new ambassador and that will be all" Nayeon smiled at her.

"Okay I'll be waiting" she stands up and she stretched her hand again.

"It's nice meeting you again CEO Im" Nayeon took her hand and they both shake their hands.

"Nice to meet you too" she took her hand away and slowly walks outside the door.

And there Nayeon was left all alone again in the office. Silence took place but she didn't understand why her heart is beating crazy since that girl Yoo Jeongyeon came inside of her office and the way she said it's nice meeting her again feels like they have met before.

Did we cross our paths ever before?

"Back to the Earth Nayeon" Jihyo claps her hand infront of Nayeon's face startling her.