Chapter 8

"Oh what the hell happened earlier Jeong" Jeongyeon shouted irritated to herself.

"God am I daydreaming?!"  she slowly slapped her face then sighed deeply still walking pace back and fourth in her place.

"It looks like you're enjoying your time together" Jeongyeon heard someone talking outside the door so she slowly walk and leaned her ear to the wooden door.

"No I didn't have the time to say to her when we're going to do commercial" it was Nayeon and she was talking to someone and Jeongyeon guess it's Jihyo.

"Oh god it's because I was daydreaming about her the whole time!" Jeongyeon took her phone from her sleeves then contacts Sana. Jeongyeon combed her hair with her hand

Playgirl dialing...

"Hello" Sana answered her voice seems tired.

"Sana" Jeongyeon can hear someone shouting at the other side of the call saying time's over.

"I'm sorry Jeong I'm kinda busy right now talk to you later" after that Sana ended the call so Jeongyeon looked outside of the building.

It's so crowded down there and Jeongyeon wants to go out but she remembers that Nayeon is coming back in her office so she didn't have any choice but to wait for Nayeon to come back here so she slid back her phone in her sleeves.

Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon's shelf looking at the picture frames that was displayed and there's a lot.

There's a picture where she was with Jihyo and both of them were wearing toga. Jeongyeon guessed this was taken on their graduation day.

Jeongyeon look at the other one and Nayeon was on a field full of dandelions. Nayeon must have love this kind of flower.

Jeongyeon turned her gaze beside Nayeon's picture where she was in the middle of the field and the place looks familiar.

"Wait" Jeongyeon slowly hold the picture frame up and traced Nayeon's face in the picture.

"Wait this is from Las Vegas" this was the time she saw the girl. And she was the one who took the picture!

"Her bunny teeth is so attractive" Jeongyeon then heard her phone ringing in her sleeves so she took it and it was Sana.

"Hey Sana are you free now?" Sana sighed on the other side of the call.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly.

"No it's just that I still have lots of pictorial to shoot I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you right now" Jeongyeon hummed while nodding before putting away the phone from her ear.

"It's okay Sana" Sana once again sighed heavily before ending the call.

"Why does she sound so drained" Jeongyeon thought as she sat on the couch that was inside Nayeon's office.

It was so quiet that Jeongyeon ended up spacing out for a whole 20 minutes straight then she remembered the incident earlier.

The way Nayeon's hand touched her forehead it sends thousands of bolts throughout her body. The way her eyes looks at Jeongyeon worriedly. Gosh why did I daydream.

Jeongyeon laid her body on the couch as she thinks of Nayeon. What is this feeling she feel inside her means. It's been a year since Jeongyeon last saw her but her impact to her was still like before. Maybe she admires her oh no.

"This can't be right" her arms are now on top of her forehead blocking the sun from hitting her face and later on she didn't realized she had fallen asleep.