Chapter 4

"Jihyo you are already drunk" Nayeon sighed as she took the bottle away from Jihyo's hands. Jihyo tightens her grip at the bottle but she was too drunk that Nayeon snatched it without a problem.

"I just wanted to forget about our fight Nayeon like how can he be okay knowing that I'm still mad at him" Jihyo said bawling her eyes out. Nayeon sighed while looking at their surroundings and good thing no one gives a damn about the crying mess Jihyo did infront of her.

"We should go home" Nayeon said as she tried lifting Jihyo but she's just too heavy.

"Oh god so heavy" Nayeon puts her back at the sit and watched how Jihyo is starting to sleep while her hair was messy covering her entire face.

Nayeon tried to lift Jihyo again but since she was already asleep, both of them end up sitting down again. At this time Nayeon starts to panic.

"Oh god Jihyo, I can't let her sleep here" Nayeon looked again thinking someone could help her lift the drunk girl to her car but the crowd is having the best night of their life but then her eyes settled on a girl who is also staring at Nayeon.

"Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon whispered while both of them are still staring at each other but she first broke it when Jihyo mumbled something.

"I want to sleep" she mumbled so Nayeon kneeled her one knee and went closer to her.

"Let's go home Jihyo" Nayeon said softly in her ear and Jihyo replied her with a soft groan.

Nayeon held her body again and slowly lift her up. Jihyo was still groaning and Nayeon knows she was just sleepy.

"Gaja" Nayeon said as she slowly direct her and Jihyo out of the restobar.

It took them minutes to finally got out since there was a lot of people blocking their way and Jihyo is getting heavier and heavier and Nayeon can't manage to hold her that long.

"There" Nayeon then let out a deep sigh as she look at Jihyo peacefully sleeping inside the car.

"Arrrrrr what a day" she stretched her back as she looks at her watch and it's already 12 am.

Nayeo looked around her and there's a lot of people coming in and out of the bar and Nayeon was just looking at them. She let the cold breeze of air hits her face as she closed her eyes a figure of a woman suddenly appears in her head.

"Who are you?" Nayeon silently mumbled then she opened both of her eyes when Jihyo made a sound.

"Arrrr arrrrr I want more moreeeee" she talks in her sleep so Nayeon looked at her and laughed. Funny how Jihyo always scold her when she's drinking and her she is sleep talking because of being drunk.

"Jihyo will be late tomorrow" Nayeon closed Jihyo's door and was about to walk in the drivers seat to bring Jihyo home when she saw someone walking towards her direction and someone is clinging into her.

Nayeon was just staring at the person who was already inches closer to her then Nayeon just realized that Yoo Jeongyeon was already infront of her.

"Oh a pleasant evening CEO Im" Nayeon was taken aback by her greetings. She doesn't know what to response it feels like her brain stops working for a minute.

"Oh hi" Nayeon said awkwardly when Jeongyeon was staring at her. Nayeon can now see clearly the person clinging in Jeongyeon's arm.

"Hello CEO Im" Jeongyeon smiled sweetly at Nayeon and she stopped walking on the car that was beside Nayeon's car.

"I guess your friend already passed out inside the restobar" Nayeon looked at the girl that was clinging on Jeongyeon and she can say she's pretty.

"Yeah she did drink a lot" Nayeon then looked at her again trying to find some good words to say to her.

Nayeon knows that they shouldn't talk to their aspiring ambassadors outside work but it just feel so weird just to ignore the girl who's infront of her.

"So are you going home now?" Nayeon asked and that was the stupidest question she have ever thought today.

"Uh yeah" Jeongyeon answered still there's a smile on her lips. She tried to take her car keys in her pocket but it looks like she's having a problem.

"Do you need help? I guess she's heavy" Jeongyeon looked at the girl that she was holding and she looked at Nayeon again. She looks like she's hesitating.

"I could really use some help today" Jeongyeon chuckles softly and Nayeon was staring at her. Why does her chuckle sounds familiar?

Nayeon was about to space out again when she remembered Jeongyeon needed her help.

"Oh how can I help you?" Nayeon looked at the car that was parked beside hers.

"Can you please open the door for me?" Jeongyeon unlocked the car and Nayeon hurriedly opened the door after Jeongyeon said those words then after that she then helped Jeongyeon put the girl inside of the car.

"Thank you Ms. Im" Jeongyeon smiled sweetly again at Nayeon and she can feel butterflies in her stomach just by the sight of her.

"Isn't Ms. Im or CEO Im too formal?" Nayeon asked chuckling Jeongyeon looks at her then she rest her back on the car.

"So what should I call you?" Jeongyeon was staring at Nayeon and she can feel a creep on her cheeks blushing so she immediately looked away.

"Just call me Nayeon" as Nayeon said that she looked at Jeonyeon who was still smiling.

"Nayeon" the girl said like she was thinking of it.

"Nice. I'll call you Nayeon and just call me Jeongyeon too" Jeongyeon said as she stretches her arm infront of Nayeon and Nayeon looked at it.

"Isn't this a great night to formally introduce myself again to you?" Jeongyeon said with a big smile on her lips so without hesitation Nayeon took her hand and shook it.

"It's great knowing you Jeongyeon" they smiled at each other and Nayeon can feel her heart beating faster like it's going to explode.

"It's nice meeting you Nayeon"

There at the parking lot of a restobar in the middle of the night. Crowds walking in and out of the restobar. Two persons sleeping in separate cars. Heart beating faster than before. Butterflies in the stomach. Hands intertwined to each other.

Im Nayeon met this girl named Yoo Jeongyeon again for the third time this day.

- short update but I want to thank everyone for reading and also voting this story^^ Don't worry I will try my best to write the next chapters as soon as possible!!! THANK YOU\(^o^)/