Chapter 16

"Jeongyeon please let's go" Sana said whining infront of Jeongyeon who was busy watching at the television. But Jeongyeon was so tired to do anything tonight because she just came home from her last photoshoot for the day.

"I'm tired Sana" Jeongyeon said plainly before putting the popcorn in her mouth and Sana was still infront of her still whining like a kid.

"Sana it's Saturday and I need rest, the whole week had drain all of my energy since I was always taking photoshoots" Jeongyeon took the remote control that was infront of her but Sana snatched it first.

Jeongyeon looked at her with disbelief but Sana was still gripping the remote control tightly then she turned off the television.

"Ugh god it's 7 pm and where are you going Minatozaki?" Jeongyeon said in frustration as she watched Sana's back slowly walking towards her room.

She leaned her back at the couch as she felt her eyes slowly dropping due to the tiredness she's feeling but then she was stopped when she felt a tap on her cheeks.

"Don't sleep on me Yoo" Sana said throwing a shirt to her then she gazed her eyes on the outfit that was lying on the floor.

"What's this" she took the garment that was on the floor then she looked at Sana who was already done dressing.

"Your outfit for tonight" Sana said winking at her before she went back at fixing herself infront of the mirror. Jeongyeon was still confused why Sana was acting weirdly tonight but her thoughts run off to the shirt that she was holding infront of her.

"This is kinda too sexy for me" Jeongyeon said as she looked at herself infront of the mirror. She didn't hear any response from the squirrel so she turned herself around just to see Sana who was kinda fangirling at her.

"Omg Yoo Jeongyeon you look great!" She said while fixing Jeongyeon's kinda messed up hair then she grips her hands then they went outside of Sana's condo.

"Are we going to a party? Just the two of us?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at Sana who was focused putting some red lipstick on her lips.

"Ugh we got some company" Jeongyeon's right eyebrow formed an arched then Sana looked at her with a innocent look in her face.

"Don't tell me you're going on a date?" Sana didn't answer her as she started the engine on. Jeongyeon doesn't have a choice but to wait when they will arrive at the place Sana was going.

As she was looking at the building lights outside her mind wanders off to a certain person. Nayeon.

She remembers how the latter changes her direction earlier when they saw each other in the hall and she automatically gazes her attention to the other direction like she's avoiding Jeongyeon. Weird.

Jeongyeon didn't realized her eyes were starting to close and she doesn't know what happens next.

Wavy hair flowing in her fair skin, Jeongyeon could only sigh at the beautiful view that was infront of her.

She walks towards the person and she stopped when the latter noticed someone was behind her and she tilts her head and it looks at Jeongyeon with her bunny smile plastered in her face.

"Annyeong" Jeongyeon said shyly then Nayeon tucks her wavy hair behind her ear.

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon walks forward to her and Jeongyeon was frozen in her place her breathing stopped. God how can she be this beautiful.

"Jeong" Jeongyeon looked at her and her bunny smile was still in her lips. She gulped when Nayeon's eyes looks straight to her eye then it darted down to her lips and into her eyes again.