Chapter 5

"Oh god why can't I sleep" Nayeon complained as she turned herself to the other side of the bed.

"Oh my god those hands" she slapped her face for thinking about it again for the 20th time.

"No Nayeon you should sleep" Nayeon closed her eyes and a figure of woman suddenly shows up in her head.

"Why am I seeing Jeongyeon" Nayeon stood up in frustration. She took a deep sigh before walking towards the window.

She looked outside where she can clearly see the city lights and she went outside of the balcony.

She took her phone with her as she goes outside feeling the cold air brushes through her bare skin and listened to the sounds coming from the cars below.

"2 am" she looked at the time on the phone then tried dialing Jihyo's number but she wasn't answering her calls.

"She's drunk Nayeon she's already in her deep sleep now" she whispered to herself before sliding her phone inside the pocket.

"Jeongyeon" the name of the girl suddenly slipped from her lips whispering it on the air as she remember the incident at the restobar.

"Oh god Nayeon please stop" she slapped her forehead to remove the girl from her head but that didn't work.

"I should sleep I'll be late in work later" she went inside of her apartment then closed the sliding window.

"Bed" Nayeon exclaimed before jumping to her bed and hugs the pillow.

"Goodnight" Nayeon whispered before sleepiness took over her body.

Then there the dream starts again.

"Why does a beautiful lady is all alone in this place?" Nayeon looked at the person behind her.

"Oh I'm the only one who came here I don't have any accompany" she smiled at the person who sits beside her.

"Then can I accompany you?" the person asked smiling and Nayeon doesn't want to be rude so she nodded her head.

"I don't mind" Nayeon said before drinking up all the tequila in her glass.

Silence took over them no one ever tried to break it. The music from the singer is the only thing that Nayeon hear and the loud sound of her beating heart.

Why does her heart goes crazy whenever this person is near her they just met!

"What's your name?" the girl suddenly asked and Nayeon looked at her only to know she's staring at her back.

"Nayeon" the girl looked at the glass infront of Nayeon with full of tequila in it .

"Oh Nayeon what a beautiful name" the girl infront of Nayeon smiled. This girl is going to melt Nayeon with her smiles!

"Thank you" Nayeon smiled then drank the tequila that was served.

"What's your name?" the girl sips a little bit of wine from her glass before looking at Nayeon again.

"My name is-" she paused for a while she drinks all of the wine that was in her glass.

"My name is Jeongyeon" then the girl's face in Nayeon's dreams becomes clearier she has this short blonde hair and she's wearing a cardigan jacket paired with long jeans and a white shoes.

Jeongyeon? Nayeon think. What a beautiful name.

Nayeon woke up with water dripping off from her forehead. Her throat feels so dry like she was on a desert. She took a deep breath then sighs.