Chapter 9

Both of them Jeongyeon and Nayeon were sitting facing each other inside the café and no one ever tried to break the silence. The laughs coming from the other people inside and the soft song that was played is the only thing they can hear. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon and her black eyes were staring at Jeongyeon seriously and she couldn't do eye contact with her.

"So" finally Nayeon talks breaking the silence between them but Jeongyeon still couldn't still look at her eyes.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that Jihyo was coming with me" she said in a low voice and all she can hear is Nayeon sighing. Jeongyeon looked back at her and she saw her staring at Jihyo that was having a fun conversation with Sana.

"I told her to take a break from the company but she wouldn't want to. That's why when I heard that she was not in the company it worried me because she never left the company without telling me" Jeongyeon felt her breath hitched when Nayeon looked back at her and their eyes met.

"And you're already calling her Jihyo" Jeongyeon's right eyebrow arched. What does that mean?

"Like all of our ambassadors calls her Secretary and not by her name and I guess she's comfortable with you since she let you call her by her name" her lips forms into a smile and Jeongyeon can't help but to smile back at her, their eyes are still locked to each other.

"Well she's the one who told me to call her Jihyo" Jeongyeon saw how Nayeon's eyes suddenly widened and gasp like she couldn't believe what she just heard. So cute.

"Really?" Nayeon asked in a shocked tone and Jeongyeon can't help but to chuckle first before nodding.

"I guess she likes you" she chuckled looking back at Jihyo that was already staring at her.

Jihyo waved at Nayeon when she catch her staring at Jihyo and she waved back her hand at Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked how her eyes forms a smile her bunny teeth was now visible and she giggles a bit.

God why does it sounds so good in my ears.

"Hey" Jeongyeon jumped out when someone suddenly taps her shoulder and when she looked at the person it was Sana looking at her with smile in her lips. Oh god she's going to tease me.

"So hi I am Minatozaki Sana I am Jeongyeon's friend" Sana said looking at Nayeon and Jihyo was already sitting beside her.

Why didn't I realize that they were already sitting with us argh Jeongyeon.

"Oh I heard a lot about you being a great model" Nayeon said smiling and Jeongyeon can see Sana's cheeks tainted with a faded red probably due to Nayeon complimenting her.

"Oh Sana are you flattered?" Jeongyeon asked Sana teasingly on her ear and she just glared at her.

"Well thank you" Sana stopped for a second she looks at Jeongyeon confused before turning her gaze to Nayeon and Nayeon giggles.

"Nayeon. Im Nayeon" she said still smiling and Sana nodded shyly but then she looked back at Nayeon with a shocked expression on her face.

"You're Im Nayeon the owner of NayIn?" Sana looked at Jeongyeon but Jeongyen just replied her with a laugh.

"Yes I am" Nayeon replied and Jihyo couldn't help herself but to laugh too.

"Wow it's great knowing you Miss Nayeon" Sana said stretching her arms infront of Nayeon and she gladly accepts it.

"You can just call me Im Nayeon" both of them shook hands and after that Jeongyeon elbowed Sana on her side.

"So" Sana cleared her throat before taking a sip of coffee from her cup.