Chapter 10

"You're staring at our photo again" Nayeon looked at the person that was at the door and a smile formed on her lips.

"I look so beautiful here. Well, I'm always beautiful" Nayeon said making Jihyo's face frown as she walks towards her table with a pile of papers in her arms.

"Such full of yourself Nayeon" Jihyo puts the another pile of papers in Nayeon's table making her slam her face to the table.

I'M SO TIRED!!!!

"Ahhhhh more papers to sign" Jihyo was just laugh at the sight of Nayeon and as Nayeon lift her head up she looked at her with her puppy eyes.

"Jihyo please can I stop doing this for a moment? I'm exhausted" Nayeom said in a whining voice but Jihyo just looked at Nayeon shooking her head. Nayeon's smile disappeared.

"Why do I feel like I'm the owner of this company" her voice was kinda sarcastic so Nayeon just rolled her eyes in irration and continued checking the papers.

"But seriously Nayeon 2 weeks from now the new product will be released and we already need Jeongyeon here now" Nayeon stopped checking the papers when Jihyo suddenly mentioned Jeongyeon's name.

It's been a week since she last saw her and that didn't really bothered me. Well except for the dreams, Nayeon kept dreaming about it every single night and as the day passes by she started to remember the things that happened last year in Las Vegas.

Her hair before was still the same as now and she still looks so hot.

"Nayeon are you listening?" Jihyo flickered her fingers infront of Nayeon's face and she looked at her with confused face.

"Ah sorry, what did you say?" Jihyo looked at Nayeon with an unreadable emotion on her face. Nayeon just showed Jihyo her peace fingers.

"Are you thinking about Jeongyeon again?" Jihyo smirked when she asked that question. Nayeon knows she's going to tease her more if she tried to defend herself so she just didn't mind what she said and continued signing the papers.

"Don't forget to call her okay" Nayeon then stopped again on what she's doing, surprised at what she heard. She then looked at Jihyo who was busy tapping on her phone.

"Why me? I got a lot of things to do" her right eyebrow arched like she didn't think that calling Jeongyeon was a big deal.

"Why not?" Jihyo didn't seem to be convinced at what Nayeon said.

"You're my secretary!" she didn't realized her voice raised and Jihyo puts her phone in her pocket and was still unbothered.

"Just do it Nayeon and also don't you think that I didn't know that you got Ms. Yoo's phone number" Nayeon was about to call her again but she already left the room. She just sighed as she relaxed her back on the chair then Jihyo's last words finally absorbs in Nayeon's head.

Wait. How did she know?! Did Jeongyeon told her? Omyghad.

Nayeon looked at her phone that was on the top of the table beside her bag and she breathed first before taking her phone.

"Should I call her now" another deep breath left her mouth, opening the contacts in her phone, her finger slowly scrolling the screen.

Nayeon was still staring at Jeongyeon's name that was displayed on the screen. Doubting if she should call the latter or maybe later but her company needs Jeongyeon now so she decided to dial her number.

Ms. Yoo dialing...

Nayeon was nervous thinking if Jeongyeon will take her call but after just a minute she picked up the call.