Chapter 7

"Ms. Yoo" Nayeon called Jeongyeon for the 10th time but she wasn't responding so even though Nayeon was still checking at the papers she looked at her.

"Ms. Yoo?" Nayeon was shocked to see Jeongyeon staring at her or maybe something behind her back. Her eyes were focused that it looks like she was in a deep dream.

Nayeon waved her hand at Jeongyeon but she wasn't even blinking!

"Are you okay?" Nayeon stood up and went closer to her but she was like sleeping and she keeps staring at her. Please I'm freaking out.

When Nayeon was  already infront of her she didn't even flinch.

"Miss Jeongyeon are you okay?" Nayeon  touched her forehead then she went back to her senses and takes a step back away from her.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" Nayeon asked worriedly but she was panting her breath.

"I'm sorry about touching you" Nayeon said as she sees Jeongyeon was panicking but as soon as she calmed herself she started to apologize.

"I'm also sorry CEO Im" Nayeon just nodded at her but she was still worried she was about to say something when someone barges at the door and it was Jihyo.

"Oh I'm sorry did I disturb you guys?" Nayeon just shook her head before looking   back at Jeongyeon but she was looking at Jihyo.

"Ah no you didn't" Nayeon answered then Jihyo silently walks towards Nayeon while she was busy scrolling at her IPad, Jeongyeon at the other hand is standing frozen in her place.

"There's a meeting being held today by the production team Ms. Im they hope you can go there" Nayeon just nodded at Jihyo and Jeongyeon was so silent at the side so Nayeon looked at her.

"I should get going" Jihyo excuses herself then before she closes the door Nayeon called her name again.

"Wait for me outside Jihyo let's go to the meeting room together" she nodded at her then gently closes the door.

"Let's just talk again later Ms. Yoo I have a meeting to attend" Nayeon walks again to her desk to take her phone. She walks towards the door then she remembered the girl so she look at her who was still quite standing on the same place.

"You should rest here" Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon and her serious stare was back again. God please my heart.

"Oh no it's okay I should get going" Jeongyeon said as she prepares herself to leave Nayeon's office.

"You have other appointments?" Nayeon asked as Jeongyeon just walked pass on her.

"No I don't" Nayeon nodded then she held the knob of the door.

"Well you should take some rest here Ms. Yoo or you want those paparazzi down there chasing you" the last word Nayeon said before going outside the door.

Nayeon then leaned her at the door after she closed it to hear if Jeongyeon will say something and she was shocked when Jeongyeon shouted.

"Oh what the hell happened earlier Jeong" Nayeon can feel the irritation in her voice so she giggled a bit but then she heard someone clears their throat.

She looked at the person and it was Jihyo.  Sht why did I forget that Jihyo was waiting for me.

"It looks like you're enjoying your time together" Jihyo said as Nayeon started to walk calmly and she can feel her cheeks heating up because of what she saw earlier.

Did Jeongyeon just stare at her for the whole straight minutes?! Nayeon can feel the butterflies on her stomach flying crazily.

"No I didn't have the time to say to her when we're going to do commercial" both of them went to the elevator Jihyo then presses the number to where they are going.