Chapter 6

"Hmmmmm" Jeongyeon groaned as somebody hits her with a pillow.

"Tell me Yoo Jeongyeon what are you doing in my condo? And you even sleep in my bed! While me the owner I was sleeping on the couch!" Jeongyeon raised her index finger to shut up the noisy squirrel that was already sulking in front of her.

The sun rays hits her face the moment she sat up and feels the cold air that touched her face since she let the window open last night. She took a moment to stretch her back and yawned.

"Ohhhhh goodmorning!" Jeongyeon said in a cheerful voice then when she looked at her side Sana was already inside her comforter.

"Oh sorry I forgot about you" Jeongyeon reached her inside the comforter but she was still sulking inside.

Hmmmm how am I going to lift this squirrel's mood.

"Wait I'll buy coffee for us wait for me Sana okay?" as soon she said those words Sana's head pops up from the comforter.

"Buy me Americano please"Sana said in a cute voice.

"Yes I will" Jeongyeon taps her head and she wears her coat before going outside of Sana's condo, well there's a coffee shop not so far away from here.

"Oh goodie a Starbucks" Jeongyeon went inside of the store and there's already a lot of people inside.

"What time is it now" she took her phone from the pocket of her pajama and watched what time is it.

"Oh 9 am" she went to the counter and the girl was looking at her like she has seen a ghost.

"Hi goodmorning" Jeongyeon greeted her with a smile on her lips but she wasn't moving she was just staring at Jeongyeon.

"Excuse me?" Jeongyeon said shyly and the girl went back to her senses.

"Oh I'm sorry about that well I'm a fan of yours" she said shyly and that made Jeongyeon smile a bit.

"Well it's nice to meet you" the latter's cheeks blushes so Jeongyeon giggled a bit.

"2 Americano take-out please" Jeongyeon said not minding her getting flustered the girl wrote something on the paper and Jeongyeon was getting  her ATM card from the other side of her pocket and gave it to her.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon said as soon as the girl finished taking the payment then she waited at the counter waiting for her order.

Jeongyeon was enjoying herself listening to the soft song that was played inside the store and thinking about her Im Nayeon when suddenly someone called her name.

"Ms. Yoo!" Jeongyeon immediately looked behind her and it was Nayeon's secretary.

Jeongyeon waved her hand to her then before realizing that Nayeon was infront of her staring at Jeongyeon. She can't help but to stare back at her. She looks so good in her business attire her hair that was in ponytail style her lips that looks as red as an apple.

"Hello Ms. Yoo" Jeongyeon snapped back to her senses and realized she was already infront of them.

"Oh hi" Jeongyeon said shyly then Nayeon's secretary prepared a sit for her to sit on.

"Goodmorning Ms. Yoo" she looked again at the person beside her but the girl looks like she's not in her mood so Jeongyeon just smiled at her.

"Goodmorning too CEO Im"  Jeongyeon stared at her until she heared someone cough and it was her secretary. Dang why did she forget about her?