Chapter 12

"Oh Nayeon who got you smiling like that?" Nayeon was surprised to see Jihyo at the door of her condo. It is Sunday today so they don't have to go to work. Nayeon looked at Jihyo and no words came out of her mouth so she just shut them again.

She was wearing a black oversized tshirt paired with jeans and a converse shoes. She looked away from Jihyo since she could feel her cheeks blushing as she remembered what happened last night.

Yoo Jeongyeon.

'Wait why do I keep thinking of her? Do I like-' Nayeon stopped mid sentence when she realized what she was thinking.

'Like her?! Hold on Im Nayeon you're not going to do that!' Nayeon scolded herself then she felt a tap on her shoulders scaring her. She looked at the person and it was Jihyo with a concerned look in her face.

She forgot Jihyo was also there.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Nayeon shrugged as Jihyo sat beside her. Silence took over place as Naueon was still looking at nowhere.

The way she looks at her eyes last night. The way she holds Nayeon to prevent her from falling. The way she comforted her by hugging. The way her hands softly massaging Nayeon's aching neck. Wait.

Her cheeks heats up as she covers it with both of her hands. Jihyo is looking at Nayeon weirdly now but she remembered something.

'I just groaned yesterday oh my god' she feel like punching herself, that was so embarrassing.

"Hey Im Nayeon you're really acting weird today" she stopped. Nayeon couldn't even meet Jihyo's eyes because she knows she can read her.

"Someone's occupying your mind am I right?" Nayeon looked at her not showing her that she was shocked.

"No I'm not" Nayeon said lying but Jihyo looks seriously at her.

"You're lying" she said rolling her eyes before standing up and walked to the kitchen.

Nayeon looked at her back walking towards the kitchen before leaning back her head in the couch. She just couldn't tell her this she knows Jihyo going to tease  her or maybe Nayeon is not yet ready to tell her.

A deep sigh left her mouth as she tried to remove that thought out of her head but it just couldn't. Nayeon could still feel her hot breath in her neck. The confession was also making her crazy.

"Yah! If you'll keep doing this for the entire day then you're just wasting your time" she looked up seeing Jihyo with chips and soda in her hands.

"Yah I bought that! How could you"  Nayeon pouts trying to grab the foods that was in her hands but she was way too fast to dodge so Nayeon ended up sitting in her couch again.

"You also eat my foods when you're in my dorm Pabo" Nayeon rolled her eyes before throwing the pillow beside me and again Jihyo was too fast to dodge.

"Why are you even here Jihyo it's Sunday" Nayeon said in a grumpy tone. Jihyo looks at her so unbothered while eating the chips.

"Just visiting my friend" she said her voice was a little sarcastic. Nayeon couldn't help but to laugh,  Jihyo is really her ball of sunshine.

"You are really a ball of sunshine Jihyo" she answered Nayeon with a hum, Nayeon stood up walking towards Jihyo but she was too focused eating so she didn't see Nayeon coming.

"Yah that hurts" Jihyo whined while touching her cheeks after Nayeon pinched them.

"Are you done eating?" Nayeon asked still standing infront of her and she just answered her with a glare then it was silent again.