Chapter 13

"Got some plans for today Jeong?" Jeongyeon looked at the person facing her in the kitchen table.

"What?" Sana rolls her eyes before standing up and went to the refrigerator to get something.

"Are you thinking about someone again?" Jeongyeon just looked at her no words came out of her mouth then Sana looks at Jeongyeon again closing the refrigerator door and she's already holding an ice cream.

"Yah don't you think it's too early for that?" Jeongyeon said trying to change the topic but Sana rolls her eyes before opening the ice cream cup and taking a spoonful of it putting it inside her mouth.

"I always do this" Sana said sitting again in the chair.

Jeongyeon didn't mind what she said her gaze turns to another direction so that she won't see Sana's staring and it's making her uncomfortable.

'Jeongyeon'

'Thank You'

It's just a simple word but why does it makes her heart go crazy.

"You're thinking about someone. And I'm sure that I am right" Jeongyeon realized she was smiling when Sana talked to her, she immediately relaxed herself first before looking at her. Damn you're whipped.

"How sure are you?" Jeongyeon asked raising her right eyebrow and Sana eating her ice cream like a kid looks at Jeongyeon, her brow raising too.

"I am sure who this person is" she paused taking a spoonful of ice cream again then she eats it first.

"You" she said pointing her spoon at Jeongyeon who was looking at Sana with a calm face.

"What?"  Jeongyeon asked in a calm voice then Sana looks at her ice cream that was almost out.

"That Ceo. Nayeon? Yes Im Nayeon" she said then Jeongyeon didn't show Sana that she was tensed, but the truth is just hearing Nayeon's name makes her whole body go uneasy.

"You're thinking about Nayeon" she stood up walking towards the sink.

"And don't you dare lie to me Jeongyeon I know you" she said before leaving Jeongyeon in the kitchen and there she was showing her true expression.

"Ugh I'm so done" Jeongyeon said grabbing her blonde hair then she saw her phone beside the coffee cup.

"Ah what am I going to do" she said scrolling through the phone then it went to contacts. Nayeon's name was the first thing that she saw in the contacts so she hurriedly puts her phone back on the table.

"I don't think I could face her after what I said last night" Jeongyeon said resting her head in the table then she felt someone tap on her shoulders when she looks up it was Sana already done washing her face.

"You know you're starting to get lovesick" she said laughing and Jeongyeon can't help but to laugh too.

The whole morning was great because Sana is there being noisy. Both of them were pillow fighting because Jeongyepn suddenly pissed Sana off. Then when they get tired they decided to watch a horror movie and to tell you Sana was always screaming. Good thing her neighbors didn't knock on the door to tell them to shut the fvck off.

"Yah you should try asking her out" Sana suddenly blurted out when Jeongyeon went out of the room, Sana was looking at some comedy show. Jeongyeon just took a bath and good thing she brought extra clothes in her car.

"Who? Nayeon? Why would I?" confused before looking at herself in the mirror. Gosh she forgot where she put her specs.

She was about to walk back inside the room when Sana stopped her. Jeongyeon looked at her confused but she was still focused watching at the television. She didn't mind her then she talks again.