Chapter 21

Nayeon has been staring at her ceiling for a while now. She's too tired preparing a lot of stuffs for tomorrow's big event.

Nayeon wasn't really in the mood to celebrate anything tonight unlike her employee's.

She sighed remembering how she ignored Jeongyeon and even her friend Jihyo for a couple of days now. Nayeon doesn't understand why but she feels like sulking at Jihyo.

Why is she with Jeongyeon? And she didn't even told me about it? Like how could they? Even Jeongyeon looked so shocked to see me there!

"Paboya! Pabo!" she keeps slapping her cheeks lightly to remove that thought from her head. Nayeon doesn't want to confess this but she felt jealous.

And yes, when Nayeon doesn't feel good she keeps distancing herself away from that person and it sucks since she can't stop herself from doing it.

She noticed how Jeongyeon mood changed the last time they talked and Nayeon replied coldly and she felt so guilty. The sadness that crossed Jeongyeon's eyes did hurt Nayeon.

"I'm so cruel!" she shouted. Nayeon kept on slapping her cheeks not until she heard her door bell rang.

Nayeon stopped and went out to see who it was. She wasn't expecting someone right now especially her friend since they weren't talking much except about work.

As Nayeon opened her door she was greeted with Jihyo's bawling eyes. She immediately jumped to hug Nayeon and both of them crashed to the floor.

"Ouch!" Nayeon could only shout in agony as the pain creeped from her butt upward to her back. Jihyo was sobbing loudly on her shoulder and Nayeon doesn't know what to do.

"Yah Nayeon-na why are you ignoring me uwaaaaa" Nayeon tried to remove the crying woman but her grip was so strong she couldn't push her away.

"Jihyo" Nayeon sighed as she noticed the girl doesn't have any plans on leaving from her top. Nayeon could only tap her back and hug her back.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Jihyo asked while crying as she looked straight to Nayeon's eyes. Nayeon softened as she stared at her friend, the feeling she felt earlier vanished.

"I'm sorry Jih" Nayeon softly said making the latter cry even more.

After a long minutes of crying, Jihyo was already worn out and is now sitting at the couch still hugging Nayeon on her side.

Nayeon looked at her and she can't help but to feel guilty. She didn't know the pain she also give to her friend, she just thought about herself.

"Nayeon please tell me why are you ignoring me for the past days" sadness can be heard from Jihyo's voice and Nayeon took a breath before facing her friend.

"Jih, there's something I want to tell you. And I'm sorry it took me a long time" Jihyo was now focused on her. Nayeon grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it to calm herself down.

"I'm jealous" as Nayeon said that Jihyo's face turned into confused.

"What?" Jihyo asked in confusion. Nayeon wanted to be buried 6 feet below but she needs to be open to her friend.

"I'm jealous about you and Jeongyeon" Jihyo's eye's blinked, her face in confusion still processing Nayeon's confession and then suddenly Jihyo's eyebrows arched.

"PABO! ALL THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS!" Nayeon yelled as Jihyo's arm swings on her arm. Now, Nayeon is the one who is teary eyed.

"You could've told me!" Nayeon who was still in pain, slapped Jihyo on her arm.