Chapter 11

It's been an hour now since Nayeon fell asleep while hugging Jeongyeon and they're still stuck inside the elevator. She still could remember how Nayeon sat on the elevator floor looking so scared while hugging herself and tears are flowing on her cheeks.

Jeongyeon moved away the strands of hair that covered Nayeon's face and she looks like an angel sleeping.

'How can someone be this beautiful while sleeping' she thought to herself then Nayeon moved and her eyes slowly opens up. She looks at Jeongyeon she was still unconsciously awake then Jeongyeon felt her hands cupped her cheeks.

"Thank you for staying" she said in a low tone and her eyes starts to close again. Minutes had passed and everything was silent again, Jeongyeon can feel her face heating up while her heart is beating fast.

You're making my heart go rapidly crazy

"She'll get a stiff neck in this uncomfortable position" Jeongyeon tried her best to move Nayeon without waking her up but sadly she failed. Her beautiful eyes were slowly opening again she rubbed her eyes first before looking at Jeongyeon and to tell you her face was so epic.

Her eyes widened while her cheeks blushed she looks at her hands that were encircling Jeongyeon's arms so she hurriedly retracts them. Jeongyeon can't help herself but to let out a soft chuckle.

"Yah why are you chuckling?" Jeongyeon looked at her and her face was flaming red. Good thing her flashlight was on so she could see her blushing face.

'Pft she said thank you minutes ago and now she's angry'

Jeongyeon didn't bother to answer her she looked at the door that was still closed. Both of them were silent then Jeongyeon heard a rumbling sound. It's her tummy.

'God this is embarrassing eat me up now' she said to herself while looking at the floor. God this is so embarrassing. Jeongyeon saw a hand with a protein bar infront of her she looked at person and she was seriously looking at Jeongyeon.

"Eat this up you're hungry" Jeongyeon looked at her confused then she throws the protein bar at her face.

"Yah what was that for?" Jeongyeon asked looking at her while she touch her face where the protein bar hits. Did she really just?

"You're staring at me" she said before standing up. Jeongyeon could not believe at what Nayeon said but she looked at the bar that was infront of her and took it.

She looked at Nayeon that was infront of ber standing facing her back on me while holding her phone maybe she's calling someone.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon said in a soft voice she didn't replied her phone was still on her ear. Maybe she didn't heard it.

"Ghad Jihyo why aren't you answering" she irritatedly puts her phone inside her pocket and starts banging the elevators door.

"Yah! Anyone! Help us!" her loud voice filled the four corners in this place and it's aching Jeongyeon's ear.

"Yah! No one will hear you everyone are already in their houses" Jeongyeon said in a calm voice, Nayeon stops banging the door and looks at her.

"I wanna go home" she said stamping her feet on the floor before sitting infront of Jeongyeon. She looks so mad and Jeongyeon can't help herself letting out a laugh.

"Is there anything funny?" she asked in a irritated voice while she raised her right eyebrow. Jeongyeon shook her head then suddenly her phone went out.

"Yah! Yah!" Nayeon shouted so loudly Jeongyeon was about to hold her when she suddenly hugged her. She feels the time stops as she can feel Nayeon's warm body pressed against hers.