• 30

'Good now your date with her is awkward, good going San' the boy continuously scolding himself in his head so that the woman he adored wouldn't find him the slightest bit weird.

"You know San" San whipped his head to face Eunji, "from what you've told me the entire way to the beach it sounds like this was a two person job" Eunji giggled for a second before staring at San,
"Woo helped... a bit, it was his idea about the picnic and sunset. I'm here for the good looks" winking at Eunji.

Rolling her eyes she turned to face the basket that hasn't been touched. "Let's start shall we?" San begins to open the basket setting out a small meat, cheese and cracker plate as well as accompanied by a large fruit platter, "this is only until the sun goes down, then we'll go get a steak or something, love" Eunji, blushing and awkward from the slip of the name, began to scoot closer to him.

He moved a bit to give her room to be able to sit close, her head resting on his shoulder watching the sun set while eating the finger food colour co-ordinated in front of them, like those aesthetic photos on the internet. The closer the sun got to the ocean line, the closer San would try to make the decision to keep it at a good night or make it an amazing night.

Choosing amazing night, as Woo suggested, he began to come up with an idea with the supporting cheers from the crashing of the waves ahead. "I bet the stars will be pretty tonight what do you think? hm?" she said breaking the soft comfortable silent whilst lifting her head off his shoulder. Facing towards him, a soft palm holding the side of her cheek, dragging her head and pulling himself in closing the gap between them, connecting his soft lips with hers.

THE END ~

TADDADDDDDDA 

the ending was kinda short BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! Continue to read some of the following books I post! Thank you!