•10

"Hold on, hold on, hold on" the brown haired boy looked at the taller boy with a confused look on his face. "You have a crush on Eunji" the taller boy started to feel his cheeks heat up, along with the tips of his ears

"Chenle shhh I don't want hyung to know" the taller boy put a hand on Chenle's mouth covering it.
"Hyung to know what?" The older boy stood with his arms crossed leaning on his right side against the door frame. Chenle took the tall boys hand off his mouth and looked at Haechan standing all high and mighty.

"That he just ate the last cookie we bought for you" the taller boy looks at Chenle is shock.
"JISUNG YOU LITTLE-"
"I DIDN'T EAT NO COOKIE IT WAS CHENLE" Jisung yelled while pointing at his friend beside him. Haechan turned his evil gaze from Jisung to Chenle.

"Sorry hyung" Chenle said in a low voice while lowering his head.
"As long as you buy me another one" Chenle was the "rich" one in the group, the boy had like 10 pairs of AirPods.

"Why are you boys standing out in the hot weather, get inside" the boys heads whipped to the girl speaking inside, who was dealing with the two 5 year olds. Chenle looked at Jisung while Haechan was talking to his sister telling her where the twins foods were. Jisung turned bright red when the girl smiled at him, "Haechan move your fat ass, let them in" she scoffed and turned to go grab their food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Haechan, Jisung, Chenle and Eunji all were walking to school after dropping the twins off. They were talking about life in general and just laughing at each other's family jokes or stupid things they've done.
"One time, I remember I was 11 or 10 or something like that? and my brother came home and flung me down the stairs" Chenle looked at Jisung,
"Wait what?"
"Aw is Jisung's head okay?" Eunji pouted, she quickly stood in front of the boy making the pair stop while the other two kept walking. Until Haechan stopped knowing what was happening.

Eunji moved Jisung hair out his eyes and pressed her hand against his head. "It still hurt?" She had an innocent look in her face as she still pouted and looked into the boy's eyes waiting for an answer.
"U-uh y-yeah I mean it was 7 to 6 y-years ago" Jisung happened to pull some sort of smile, which made Eunji smile. The two started walking when Haechan spoke up.

" If  you two wanted to date I wouldn't mind" both Eunji and Jisung's eyes almost popped out of their heads.
"P-pardon" Eunji muttered,
"Just sayin"
"Why did you check if he was fine Eunji?" Chenle looked at the girl who now walked next to him as Jisung, a blushing mess, walked beside Haechan waiting for Eunji'a answer.

"Oh I thought he meant like hours, not... years" she said in a low tone voice because of her embarrassment.
"Sure you did hunny. Sure you did"

———————————-
A/N: so y'all know I have an imagines book I'll be publishing on that every Wednesday (Australia time) . Dots (aka duh this) will be daily or at least 4 times a week
✌️😙✌️