•8

"Eunji I swear to god, if I hear that chicken penguin thing state 'I got a ponytail' one more time I'm kicking you out" Haechan looked down from the upstairs railing to the girl sitting below the stairs in the living room with their younger twin brothers dancing. To the ponytail song. Jongho showed them once his friend showed him.

"Don't blame me blame Jongho" she said raising her hands in surrender.
"I'm gonna murder him when I-" he got cut off by the two younger boys,
"WHIP IT WHIP IT WHIP IT" they both screamed. Eunji started laughing and got up dancing with the penguin chicken things Haechan called earlier.

"I GOT A PONYTAIL I GOT A PONYTAIL" they all sang in sync except Haechan who just glared at them from above.
"I GOT A PPPPPPPPP PONYTAIL" Eunji started singing and laughing along with the two boys. Once the song was over (after being played like 8 times) the youngest of the bunch looked over at his sister slumped into the couch from what she calls her "yearly workout".

"Eunji noona can you put my hair into a ponytail?" The youngest looked up to Eunji with big puppy eyes.
"Sure Daehyun come here" Eunji patted a spot before she reached the elastic hair ties on her left wrist. While Daehyun makes his way over to her, Haechan begins to walk out of his room he walked back into after the first song finished. He made his way downstairs and sat in front of them next to the second youngest.

"Ponytail done. Gyeong how about you?"  Eunji turned to her other smaller brother. The boy stood up and nodded making his way towards her. He sat down to where his brother was just sitting waiting for his ponytail.
"Eunji since y'all have ponytails can I join the squad?" Haechan asked with his puppy eyes. She finished with Gyeong's ponytail and looked at Haechan before looking towards her younger brothers.

"Should he do the entry form?" The two boys nodded knowing what she was talking about. "Now that I have my team on board. Sing and dance to our anthem" Eunji giggled out,
"What anthe- oh... fine" the three younger siblings started to cheer for Haechan while he rolled his eyes and stood up.

~after the wonderful performance~
"That was more exhausting than dancing and singing. Who knew coping those penguin chicke-" Haechanas usual got cut off by his sister.
"Don't you dare diss our god" the three boys started to laugh at the girl. "Well you passed come here and grab your ponytail" Haechan excitingly ran towards the couch and plonked his ass right on Eunji's lap.
"Hyung you're gonna break her legs"

———————————————————-
A/N: I wrote this late so it's only short but I feel like an active writer isndjdndjd
✌️😙✌️