•12

Eunji was walking around trying to find her cousin who once again, left class to tell her something important. They both didn't like the idea, but it was getting to Jongho's head so he needed to tell immediately.

She was walking till she found some dude with his back towards her and slumping down the stairs. Step by step. She continued to walk forward until she saw another dude in front of the boy on the steps.

"So you upset or what" the boy at the bottom of the steps spoke. He had familiar voice she recognised but she walked forward. The boy on the steps head raised up from the ground to the person ahead,
"Jongho? What are you doing here?" The girl stopped in her tracks and backed back. She stood on the top of the stair case.

"JONGHO" the boys both looked up towards the girl who smiled finally finding her cousin. San's heart dropped at the site of her. She was... beautiful. Even up close.

"Finally, now I have to tell you something NOW" Jongho grabbed the girls arm and pulled her away with him after he turned to San standing there watching them walk away,
"I'll see you tomorrow San" both of the boys smiled at each other and then Jongho went out of site with his cousin slowly following behind.

•••••••••••
"So, basically San" San looked towards his best friend who was sitting next to him, chewing and talking loudly. "You have a massive crush on this girl, who happens to be really pretty, a good sense of humour AND is Jongho's cousin" the loud boy took another bite of his food, "You're doomed dude"

San put his head into his hands,
"I know Woo. It's just... she-" San got cut off by the one and only giraffe,
"Which chick y'all talking bout now" Mingi joined into the conversation his eyes on Wooyoung. Yes. Wooyoung. Believe it or not. He was the real hoe. As usual.

"Eunji" Wooyoung turned to look at the girl who was sitting and laughing with her friend Soojin. He turned back around to see Mingi nodding.
"So... who likes her?" Mingi smirked at the duo, San looked down and Wooyoung looked at Mingi and hinted at San. Mingi chuckled, "Man, you're gonna be killed by Jongho" San looked up at Mingi looking at him. He just sighed.

"I heard my name" Jongho looked at the three. And so did the rest of the group now making it a group conversation.
"Oh, San just has a crush on eunahbahbahsbsjnz" Mingi got cut off by San shoving a breadstick into his mouth.
"AWWW SANNIE HAS A CRUSH" they all looked towards Yunho who was being the loud bitch he is.
"Oooo on who?"
"Tell us San"
"Don't bombard him with questions children" Seonghwa said while everyone fell silent, "He'll tell us when his ready".

The group looked at the boy. He gulped before speaking,
"Oh it's-" he got cut off by Wooyoung and Mingi.
"It's Jongho's cousin"
"It's my WHAT"

—————————————————
A/N: So I get to go back to school in 4 weeks 😔 happy but not happy. Anywho, I got on to write today and I saw

 Anywho, I got on to write today and I saw

THANK YOU WTF SUDNDJDNDJ
✌️😙✌️