•23 (part 1)

"wait are the boys asleep?" San asked through Eunjis phone,
"yeah" jisung chuckled patting Dahyuns hair who's head was leaning on Jisung's knee.
"I've been noticing you've been spending a lot of your time on your phone there" San said smirking,
"oh I just got assigned to a job you know hehe" Jisung lightly blushed before turning off his phone and sliding it into his hoodie pocket.

"Jisung... what do you mean by assigned?" San grabbed his phone from where it was leaning on his desk and extended his arm while laying down on his bed. Camera hovering over his face making his face visible so the boys, well boy, can see.
"assigned? did I say assigned I uh meant..." Jisung said as he looked around the room trying to pick a topic from.

"DO YOU HEAR ME?! TWO 5 YEAR OLD BOYS THAT CARE AND LOVE THEIR OLDER BROTHER AFRAID THEIR BROTHER JUST" the boys heard from the room upstairs. San chuckled before opening his mouth to speak only to be cut off by the screaming female "DISAPPEARED".
"oh yeah Haechan's dead alright" Jisung nodded while both of the boys laughed.

*a bonding experience later because I'm lazy*

"Thanks San for keeping us company" Eunji planted a big smile acting like nothing just happened. San waved goodbye before disconnecting.
"Now where was I. Oh right. Studying" San grabbed his headphones on the desk and plugged them into his phone and ears before pressing play.

Haechan was in his room making noise trying to find Jisungs work. "How long does that boy take" Renjun looked at Eunji, Eunji shrugged and looked at Jisung.
"Hey he took my books because I said someone would take them if I left them at dance practice."

Eunji looked at Renjun who was staring at his phone screen which showed a LOT of messages from Lucas and the time of course. "Who messaged you Jun?" Eunji walked over and stared at his phone upside down,
"uh Lucas he was asking if everything is alright because he could hear yelling" Renjun looked up at Eunji and then turned to face Jisung "can you run up and help him please it's 11:30pm. I'm past my curfew and your mum and my mum will both ground us until the day we both die" Jisung saluted and ran up the stairs.

Eunji sighed before pulling a dining room chair out to sit on.
"Want one?" she pointed to the seat. Renjun shook his head before going back to his phone typing furiously. "Lucas is in the car right?" Eunji questioned staring at the taller but short boy in front of her, Renjun looked at her and nodded.
"He doesn't really have anywhere better to go because he can't drive so" Renjun shrugged before returning to now play games on his phone.

Eunji got up from her chair, pushed it in and walked to the door unlocking it. "Where are YOU going" Eunji turned to see the blond headed boy staring at the girl as he stood there tapping his foot like she was going to disappear on him like his friend and her brother she snapped at.
"Well I'M going to apologise to Lucas" she leaned on her left leg as her arms crossed in front of her chest.

She turned around and opened the door handle and walked outside before turning around shutting the door behind her. As she turned around she saw a figure hugging their knees head hung low. They wore a light blue denim jacket with what looks like a white shirt with blue denim jeans.