•27

"HE WHAT" Soojin screamed disrupting the hall, "turn around, mind your own business" she said threatening everyone staring at them.
"Yeah just like that" Eunji looked at the ground smiling to herself while tapping her feet together.

"so he just-"
"yep"
"just like that?"
"mhm" Soojin was in more disbelief than anyone else, it was clearly obvious but you know... it's hard apparently. Well, of course it would be especially if-

"HEY GIRLS!" a familiar voice yelled through out the hall,
"Hey Hyuck" the girls said in sync. The older went on and on about how his day was set up by some lower graders, oh how threatened he was by getting told if he didn't stop throwing waffles he'd get syrup all through his hair.
:( what a shame. Soojin stood leaning against the locker next to Eunji's laughing at Haechan's story.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY SOOJIN" Hyuck began to go red and upset at the tall female,
"IT IS TOO" the two began to bicker, Eunji just rolled her eyes and shut her locker door walking off with her bag to go find Renjun, having the two taller people continue their bickering.

After walking down to the entrance of the school, she FINALLY spots him, "RENJUN" she yelled running towards him, Haechan and Soojin continuing to bicker in the background.
"There you ar- what is uh" Renjun said pointing behind her,
"Some lower grade story I think, I stopped listening when he opened his mouth" Eunji giggled,
"ATTA GIRL" Renjun cheered before they started to walk.

The setting was similar to when she and San walked home last night, the scene replaying over and over in her head for hours.

"Eunji I need to tell you something" San stopped walking making Eunji stop, he turned to face her while she did the same. "You know," he began "I ain't ever seen two pretty best friends, i-it's PFFT always one of PFTT BAH them gotta be JAKD ugly BAHAHAHAH" San laughed, his laugh became contagious the more time the two spent together. She laughed at some dumb trend thing he tried to do before he looked her dead in the eyes, not laughing.

"But, I would like to take that pretty best friend out" San grabbed her hands, she smiled and grabbed his hands back, taking in his comment before speaking,
"I'll tell Soojin you like her" Eunji's smile grew bigger and bigger knowing her two best friends would do well together and last a LONG time.
"O-Oh no that's not what I'm saying, I'm not interested in Soojin. I'm interested in-"
"Why not Soojin? is she too ugly for yoOASD" he covered her mouth preventing her to talk,
"Well maybe if you LISTENED AND LET ME FINISH EUNJI you would know why" He sighed taking his hand off her mouth.

"Well?" she looked at him
"Well what?" he looked confused, then realised, "OH it's you, would you want to go on a date with me?" Eunji's smile dropped.

"EARTH TO EUNJI?!" Renjun waved his tiny hand in front of her to make sure she was back on earth.
"WHAT- oh" Eunji said sighing staring at him, "What do you want?" swinging her bag to sit in front of her to grab her wallet to pay for there boba that they were waiting in line to buy.
"Oh you just zoned out" Renjun began to pat her head as she was fishing for her card.

"OH MY HOLY- EUNJI I GOT THAT GIRLS SNAPCHAT"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: IM SO TIRED SIFNIDMS (credits to my friend mulanio03  for making the cover for this book AND special NEWS!!! I HAVE 3 MORE BOOKS SITTING WAITING TO BE PUBLISHED!
SO GET READY FOR....
~ PUZZLE PIECE - PARK JISUNG (this will be linked to this book kinda ig)
~ LOVE4EVA - HARUTO WATANABE (this will be based off the song love4eva by loona yxxy)
~WAYO - BANG YEDAM (based on his own song)
SO GET READY!!!