•17

"Soojin if you don't tell me where you're dragging me to I swear I'll whack you" Soojin turned to face her friend, smiled, look forward and continue to look for something. Eunji kept silent while being dragged from her locker into the cafeteria.

They stopped just before all the tables started and went back to the end wall. Eunji pulled her wrist from Soojin's grip and started rubbing it "you know Soojin you have a really strong-OW"
Soojin grabbed her wrist again and kept walking towards a table where 8 boys seated.

"Hey fellas" Soojin said as she stood behind Mingi. They all turned to face her except Mingi, "Hey Soojin" they 7 of them said in sync except Mingi again. Soojin tapped his shoulder signalling to stand up which is what he did. He stood next to her and he whispered something in her ear,

"get her to sit next to San"

Soojin nodded and pulled Eunji next to her. "Sit next to him" she pointed at San, San looked up at Eunji and immediately looked down and fumbled with his phone.
"Can't she sit next to her cousin?" Jongho interrupted,
"Jongho, we see each other everyday PLUS you're coming to my house tonight... it's nice to talk to other people you know?" Eunji looked at her cousin and he nodded his head understanding.

Eunji sat next to San and looked at Soojin. Soojin sat between Wooyoung and Mingi, Wooyoung sat in between both girls. Eunji tapped Wooyoung's shoulder, "Hey whats up Eunji"
"Hey Woo, can you get Soojin's attention for me" she said slightly smiling. He nodded and turned to face Soojin who was talking to Mingi about a party,
"soojin" he whispered. She looked at him and he pointed to Eunji,
'what?' Soojin mouthed
'what do I do?' Eunji mouthed back
'ask if he wants to grab food?'
'okay?' Eunji turned, now facing San "Hey San" .

San's head shot up and looked towards the girl,
"u-uh h-hi" he stuttered mentally facepalming himself,
"wanna go grab food? I'm hungry" San looked at Wooyoung behind her. All he did was put to thumbs up, nod continuously and wink.
'God his no help' San thought
"Sure, me too" the two stood up and went to go wait in line.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"HE WHAT" Eunji continues to laugh at San talking about her cousin,
"Yeah, while we were practicing the performance song and there was a part Jongho and I shared, he had a voice crack and blamed it on me" San pouted, she giggled and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay, he was dancing with my brothers and his knee cracked and blamed it on my youngest brother who's 5" they both continued laughing at stupid things, with their trays in their hands and made their way towards the table everyone sat on.
"Well look here, who's finally talking" the whole table looked at Wooyoung and then the two walking back to the table.
"That was quick" Soojin looked at Mingi then the rest of the boys,
"Agreed"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: I'm at the point where I dunno what to do with them anymore :)

𝚍 𝚘 𝚝 𝚜 {ꜱᴀɴ ᴄʜᴏɪ} •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें