•1

*Jongie is calling...*

"YO YO WASSU-"

"Eunjiiiiiiii"

"Jongie what's the matterrrrr?"

"The hy-" the poor boy got cut off by a group of boys screaming at each other in the background
"WE HAVE BEEN DRYING HUMPING THE AIR FOR 2 HOURS NOW"
Eunji was trying to hold in her laugh as the voices rang through the line, while her cousin was groaning at how pathetic his friends were being.

"Eunji you need to help-
well we would be finished by now BUT IT NEEDS TO BE PERFECT MINGI GET YOUR ASS HIGHER"
Eunji couldn't hold it in anymore and bursted out laughing

"THEY ARE AS WEIRD AS YOU AHAHDHDHSJ"

"YAH NO THEY'RE- MY ASS IS UP WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? HUH? BE FLAT?"

Eunji's laugh got louder and louder and it could be loudly heard from the other side of the line. The boys on Jongho's side perked their ears up as they made their way to the boy in the corner on his phone to a girl.

"Jongie, I NEED TO MEET THESE PEOPLE" as close as the two were, they never really met each other's friends. They were mentioned in conversations, yeah they went to the same school but, never face to face or well actually...
't a l k e d'.

"So Jongie huh?"
Jongho quickly spun around so now his back was facing the corner he was once previously hiding in. "Uh... Eunji I have to go"

"it's okay bye don't get yo ass whooped bye boys" as the phone hung up, Jongho slowly dropped his arm which was near his ear holding the phone.

"explain"

—————————————————-
A/N: that was shit...
But I'll try and make bigger chapters :)) Over time ofc, also hope you liked it (can y'all gimme some suggestions I have a list but... majority of them are stupid so :/)
✌️ 😙 ✌️