•26

There in the back right corner of the classroom at a desk sat a girl with brown hair, her elbow resting on the desk while her chin resting in her palm staring outside at the oval filled with sports students running.

"psst Eunji" Soojin whisper shouted to her from her chair diagonally across from her friend spaced out in economics. Eunji turned her head away from the window to her friend trying to get her attention.
"Hm?"
"Here take this Wooyoung gave this to me"

Eunji slowly reached forward her hand trying to grasp what Soojin passed under the table. Eunji finally got a hold of the paper, placed it on the table and plays with the edges with her fingers. She looked towards the teacher and back down at the folded paper in front of her.

She looks at Soojin from the corner of her eye who seems to be staring at Eunji then the teacher quite a lot. Once she looked down to read the note she began to turn red. As if Eunji couldn't go redder, the teacher called her out asking if she was okay.

"Are you okay Eunji? Are you sick?"
"Ms Lee may I go to the bathroom please?"
"Yes but be quick! We have notes for the exam next week!" Ms Lee quickly shouted before going back to her lesson plan. Eunji stood up and went to the bathroom with the note in her hand and ran out of the classroom.

She ran into a stall and sat down on the toilet seat. She reopened the letter to quickly reread it.

hey eunji this is wooyoung :D
soojin probably gave this to you so just wanted you to know. uh san has something to tell you (he like you know wink wonk) anyway hyuck said he'll be staying back to help hyejin or haz whatever her name was with something. his sent san to take you home ;)

anyway have fun getting married BYEEEE

Eunji's mouth slowly grew into a smile.

'maybe something might happen, no you idiot you're thinking too much go back to class' she thought to herself. She got off the lid of the toilet opened the door and walked back to her classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soojin waited for Eunji to pack up her desk before walking together to their lockers. "So Eunji, what that note say?" Soojin sat on the desk beside Eunji's watching her pack up,
"Oh I'm going home with San since Hyuck has business with Hyejin so apparently the rest of the boys are busy I asked him at lunch so San was the only option" Eunji sighs shrugging her shoulders as Soojin smirks to herself.

"I don't know why you're upset Eunji don't you like him?" Soojin jumped off the desk as Eunji picked up her things and the two girls walked into the half crowded hallway.
"I mean I do, but like nothings THAT interesting" Eunji says as the girls reach their lockers at the end of the hall.

"It's not like his gonna go 'Hey I like you date me' while we're walking" Eunji sighed stacking books,
"Who's saying that?" A male toned voice spoke behind them. Curious, both turned around only to be met with a lonely San with his bag ready to leave.

"Oh nothing don't worry about it" Eunji said as she turned back to face her locker after sue widen her eyes with Soojin, mentally communicating.
"Hm I don't think it was nothing you seemed quite upset" San tilted his head to the side.
"I promise" Eunji shut her locker. "See you tomorrow Soojin" both waved goodbye before walking towards the gates.

They walked along side each other kicking rocks, trash talking teachers and their peers. You know, normal teenage things. "Wanna listen to music?" San asked whipping out his phone.
"Sure" Eunji was too interested in the cherry blossoms that fell towards her feet as she walked from the shedding trees surrounding her.

"What song?" San stopped while scrolling through an app trying to find a good song to play,
"I KNOW! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME" Eunji shouted finger gun pointing it towards San,
"byyyyy bolbbalgan4?"
"YES" San slowly typed the song up to be greeted in front of him.

There walked two lovebirds, falling for one another, one kicking rocks while silently listening to the music. The other? oh she's watching cherry blossoms fall while singing;

If you like me or love me just say yes yes yes and then I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend, just tell me you love me.

giving clear signs but is the one not noticing noticed or paid any attention for his friends around him? No

"Eunji, I need to tell you something"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: YELLO i've had no motivation, and i have onsite schooling now so :D