•7

The girl San could only think about, was walking down the street towards her house after picking up some boba with her best friend Soojin.

With her AirPods in both ears, playing the song she felt like she could relax to. She let out a big sigh, 'why does everyone gotta be so noisy'. She didn't quite know the answer. Many people saw San's comment on her post. She wasn't embarrassed by it. More like... bashful? Who knows. She admires the boy from afar, doesn't really want to talk to him or about him, especially with her cousin.

As she took a sip back from her drink sitting lazily in her hands, she began to come to a stop as soon as she hit the outside of her house. She opened the front gate getting into her front yard which was a mess from her younger siblings.

As she tiptoed between the toy cars and trucks she finally reached the door. She twisted the door handle only to find her exhausted brother opening the door for her. He looked at her before speaking,
"am I glad your home" he quickly pulled her in for a hug and then let her go holding her shoulders.

His eyes went down to the drink she was holding and looked back up at her "which one is it?"
"Coffe- YAH HAECHAN GIVE IT BACK"
"I NEED IT MORE THAN YOU LOOK AFTER THE TWINS WHILE I REBIRTH MYSELF" same old Haechan. Sometimes she wonders if she's older than him.

She walked in the house, put her shoes on the shoe rack then quickly made herself upstairs to dumb her bag in her room and ran back down to look for the twins. Their parents don't come home till late due to their office jobs, which Eunji and Haechan didn't mind because the twins would go to daycare or something so they would be able to study. But the twins came down with the common cold, which wasn't anything too serious.

Eunji looked like a headless chook trying to find these two little ratbags.
"EUNJI NOONAAAAA" found them.

——————————————————————
A/N: I'm brain dead istg
✌️😙✌️