•28

"OH MY HOLY- EUNJI I GOT THAT GIRLS SNAPCHAT" Soojin came running crashing into Renjun's before throwing her phone at her friend who was smiling proud of her friend.
"YES SOOJIN LETS GO" they high fived before she snatched her phone back to talk to that pretty girl she started talking too.

"I can't believe it," Renjun scoffed, "How can she get a girl and I can't? People have low taste" he began to shake his head aggressively before Hyuck almost punched him in the head trying to swing his arm over his head,
"Maybe it's because of your attitude Junnie" He smiled at the boy before running off before he got swung at.

"Never thought I'd say this Jun, but I think his got a point, you're really mean sometimes"
"HEY! I CAN BE SWEET!" Renjun crossed his arms in front of his body,
"IN YOUR SLEEP" a voice further away behind a bush could be heard,
"AM NOT HYUCK"
"ARE TWO"... Yeah, that continued pretty much the entire way home while Soojin was too lovestruck and her nose almost pressed up against her phone while chatting to that same girl for almost an hour. Once they began to reach their streets they all separated from each other (ofc except the siblings). With Hyuck blabbing on about how pretty Hyejin or Haz is, arm hung over her neck walking like he was drunk, swaying the both of them before he stopped.

"Who's at our gate?" he pointed towards the slim figure standing there watching over three younger children, one was tugging at the figures clothing and the other two were chasing each other around giggling. The two walked closer to four figures, in the dim light of the street light and what was left of the sunset, two of the children identified as Daehyun and Gyeong while the tall figure was San but the other child was a girl who seemed to be close to the older male but must've been friends with Daehyun because they were playing tag.

"Oh, Eunji, Hyuck finally you're home" Gyeong ran to gave his siblings knee hugs.
"Hey Gyeong" Hyuck bent down and ruffled the boys hair while Eunji walked towards San,
"So what are you doing here?" Eunji said kicking San's foot making him look at her. San opened his mouth to speak but stopped to process what he was going to tell her,
"oh, this is my cousin, Daehyun and her are friends and she wanted to hang out with them on the way home, and since we don't live too far away, she wanted to wait" Eunji's mouth turned into an O shape.

"OKAY BOYS," the eldest yelled, "TIME TO GO SAY GOODBYE" Daehyun and Gyeong said goodbye to the younger girl and quickly hugged San a goodbye before running inside and getting ready.
"Well, I better be going," San said pointing his thumb behind him pointing to the road while the small child tugged on his pant leg "I'll see you at school yeah?" Eunji could only nod before both waved goodbye and walked in the direction needed.

Eunji opened the door to see all three boys she called her brothers standing there with a dorky smile on all their faces, "What?"
"EUNJI HAS A BOYFRIEND~" they all sang together,
"I DO NOT"
"DO TOO"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: OMG SCHOOL WAS SO BUSY!!! SO MANY TESTS AND THINGS UGH BUT FINALLY UPDATED!!!