•2

A/N: I was listening to this song while writing this so 😂 why not add it in
———————————————————
"explain"
Were the only words that came out of the eldest.

"Well hyung.." Jongho started off quietly. He was never really open about his family to them as much as he talks about the mess his brother made around the house while he was trying to study with this cousin of his, nothing was mentioned. Especially about her. The younger boy looked at all them in the eye before continuing only to be cut off.

"I was talk-"
"Spill, who's the girl? What is she to you? And why haven't we met her?" was all wooyoung immediately questioned the boy only earning a smack in the back of the head from Seonghwa.

"You know how I talk about my cousin?" All the boys nodded at him understanding what his on about,
"Well that's her, she actually goes to our school" a loud gasp was heard from the taller boy before moving to the front of the group huddled around the younger one.

"AND HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL US" Yeosang raised his hand ready to smack Yunho's head because of his stupidity, but Hongjoong bet him to it.

"So when will we meet her" one of the other taller boy asks, his hair was red compared to the other tall boy.
"She'll be meeting them through me you'll be not meeting her at all" Jongho knew what mingi was trying to get across, even with his shitty pick up lines he can somehow get girls? Like who uses:

'Mingi, Mangi, I'm in your panties'?

Mingi stood there with his bottom jaw hanging to his feet after hearing Jongho's response, while the other boys laughed.
"Well if you don't mind Mingi imma take ya chick" wooyoung laughed,
"With that you won't be" Jongho was very close with his cousin. She was like his sister.

"Mind telling us who she is?" Yeosang spat out. Jongho was hesitant on whether he should leave it till later but then realised there was no point.
"Wasn't it Eunji?" the boy continued with his finger tapping on his chin.

"It's Lee Eunji"

——————————————————————
A/N: what a horrible second chapter 😂 let's see if I can actually get better at writing :3 thank y'all for sticking through this with it though

——————————————————————A/N: what a horrible second chapter 😂 let's see if I can actually get better at writing :3 thank y'all for sticking through this with it though

✌️😙✌️