•11

San was yet again, bored in class. He elbow pushing down on the desk with his chin in his palm, not listening or focusing on the class. Just making it look like his interested.

"Right now, San" his head perked up, "come up here I need you to take this to the library and let me write this not for you to give Mrs Lee" she said making her way towards the boy with more than one book in her arms. She dumped the books on his desk with a loud thud. He nodded getting up and picking up the books she dumped, while grabbing the note she held in her hand on the way out.

.............
"Sorry Mrs Lee but here's some books Ms Yang asked me to drop to you" San smiled to the the old lady behind the desk. Mrs Lee began scanning in the books, before looking at the note.
"Wait San, I have some books you need to take back" San turned on his heel and walked back to the desk so his stomach was resting on the edge. "Ms Yang was borrowing them after she returned these so" she gave him the smaller 4 books "here they are all ready to go" he picked up the books and bowed to the old lady before turning to open the door.

.........
San's arms hung either side of him while he was on his way back to class, slowly. He was making his way down the staircase, just looking down and that stairs and his feet.

"So you upset or?" San quickly lifted his head up and made eye contact with ...

————————————————
A/N: SO I WAS DOING SCHOOL WORK AND I CAME UP WITH AN AMAZING NAME FOR YALL READERS (we hit 600 readers too 😆)
The name is:
eilvuwus (pronounced; e lay vuu uwus)
So yeah :)

I apologise for not being active due to school and stress etc but 😃 I'm doing fine now I'm sorry it was short tho!