•6

"I'll whack you again" San looked away from the two females to his friend sitting beside him on the swing.

"Sorry Woo" San threw his dimpled smile at him. Making Wooyoung scoff.
"No you're not, you've been looking at her the whole time we've been here. Dude you don't even know her besides she's Jongho's cousin"

The truth... Wooyoung was right. He knew nothing about her but that was gonna change.
*Ding*
San checks his phone only to see a specific comment that caught his eye...

itsoojinbitch @leeeunji.-.👀

Did- what was going on? He looked over to the girls to only see just grass. They left. San looked over at Wooyoung only to see him watching YouTube on his phone.

"It's getting dark, we should head home"
"I agree. I'll see you at school tomorrow yeah?"
"We have dance practice again after school too" Wooyoung nodded his head. The two waved goodbye before going the opposite way.

San still thought about that comment made by Soojin. What did it mean? He kept trying to think until he reached the door step of his own home. He pulled his hand out of the warm hoodie pocket of his, and reached the door handle, pulled it down and pushed it forward.

"UH FINALLY" San didn't even step into the house before his sister pulled him into a hug.
"Sorry Soyeon" he chuckled. The two siblings walked into the house.

San took off his shoes by the shoe rack, before making his way upstairs to his room Soyeon following slowly behind. San dumped his bag at the end of his bed, then slowly falling onto his back hitting the soft mattress lying on his bed.

"Practice?" Soyeon stood there with her arms crossed leaning against the door frame, as she looked at the boy.
"Yep" was all he could push out, he was exhausted from drying humping the air. Except when he went to the park with Wooyoung. It's their tradition, everyday after school. Has always been.

"You with Wooyoung?" The boy only nodded, "he was such a loud mouth today next time he goes around telling people how sexy he is whack him in the head" San chuckled,
"Oh don't worry Yeosang hyung already did" Soyeon started to laugh too.
"Since when were you so formal?" He sat up on his bed facing the older sister still leaning on his door frame with her arms crossed.

"Since he told me he would smack me if he didn't" he told the girl with a straight face, she began to laugh.
"Sangie needs to teach me his ways maybe you'll start to call me noona" she turned around laughing walking down the stairs. San sighed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket texting the groupchat his friends made.

The dickle pickles

Joongdingdong
Mingi I kept telling you to raise your ass
And you didn't do it

Mingtiddies
IT WAS RAISED I DONT KNOW
WHAT ELSE YOU WANT ME TO DO SQUEEZE MY ASSCHEEKS?

Ponytail
Y'all are still fighting over that?
Can't y'all just argue tomorrow when we
have practice like seriously

Hoeyoung
Yeah seriously

Ponytail
Don't push it young

Hohoe
PFFT

Shibersbitch
It was nice knowing you both Yunho and Woo 😔

Mrstrongchoirboy
Bye bye 👋 💀

Hwamamma
Yeosang

Ponytail
Yes hyung?

Hwamamma
Calm yo tiddies

Hohoe
...

Shibersbitch
...

Mrstrongchoirboy
Hyung...

Hwamamma
Yes Jongho?

Mingtiddies
The only person in this groupchat with
tiddies is me

Mrstrongchoirboy
Wrong Joong does too

Joongdingdong
Mhm- wait WHAT

Mrstrongchoirboy
Here Eunji gave me a pic when she was
doing photography when we had that
practice of ours on the hall stage
It's here somewhere

Mingtiddies
Eye-

Mrstrongchoirboy

Look at dem tiddies

Look at dem tiddies

————————————————-
A/N: this has to probably be the biggest chapters so far :) hope y'all enjoyed
✌️😙✌️