•24

"Lucas I don't have to answer to anything" the female spat at the boy towering over her, "why are you sitting out here anyway"
"It got boring in the car because everyone's taking too long" Lucas sighed before sitting back to the position he was in.

Eunji sighed before sitting next to him, he looked at her while she looked up towards the sky,
"You know," she started off, Lucas looked up at the sky as well seeing the bright stars since they were a fair bit away from the city. "I apologise for yelling at you and treating you like shit dude" she said while looking at him, he looked back at her and nodded, "I was just so upset and I get it if you were in a rush to try and help him I get that but you could've rung me" Eunji looked down.

"I should've, it wasn't your fault I understand you were upset and in a panic because of him, but hey at least his safe now" Lucas said rubbing the girls back to reassure her everything's okay now. "And the reason why I didn't ring you was because Haechan needed treatment for most of the injuries that happened from him walking into a few bushes, that's why I didn't ring you I was making sure they didn't get infected" Lucas smiled at her, Eunji hung her head low.

"I'm sorry Lucas" she looked at him. While they were talking and laughing for a bit waiting for the rest of the boys to come out to leave. Jisung suddenly walked out while he was going through his books, Renjun was on the phone and Haechan had his hands on his hips while leaning forward a bit. He must've put the twins to bed with one of the boys.

"Yes mu- we're on our way okay ? yeah we're at the school I need to drop Jisung and Lucas off first okay? alrightttt see you soonnnn" Renjun pulled the phone that he had pressed against his ear and pressed the hang up button. "both of you in the car NOW" Renjun headed towards the car while both of the taller boys trotted behind,
"BYE" the said in sync. Both Hyuck and Eunji waved before the car doors were slammed shut and both of the siblings made their way inside.

"I'm going to bed goodnight" Haechan said to his sister before running up the stairs. She shook her head before grabbing the keys to lock the door. She turned all the lights in the house off before making her way up the stairs to her room. There Eunji laid thinking of random things, 'How can spongebob be in water if his a sponge and doesn't absorb the water' her resting face turned into a smile thinking about how there was that boy who made sure she was alright while home alone willing to come over.

Not to mention, amazing with the twins and her friends. "Huh maybe Gyeong was right" she whispered turning to face the wall. ''Maybe I kinda wanna do call him my boyfriend after today he suits it' Eunji's smile began to grow wider.

'San stop making me feel this way now'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: ISNDJSM IM SORRY FOR BEINV LATE AND UPDATING LATE SINDKWNEKDMS I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE ON MY PHONE! mainly because it's term test season in my school BUT I DUNNO IF IVE SAID THIS YET BUT THANK YOU FOR 5K 😳