•4

San walked down the stairs to the bottom floor to exit the dance studio's building. His AirPods pushed in both ears, thinking about what Seonghwa said to him.

*flashback*
"San, I see you take interest in Jongho's cousin" the boy snapped his head from his phone to the boy behind him. San pivoted to face the boy.
"Pardon?"

San didn't understand what his friend was on about. Jongho's cousin? Who? Seonghwa spoke again making San snap out of his own reality.
"Jongho's cousin? Lee Eunji? Were you paying any attention?"

"Lee Eunji as in-"
"the Lee Eunji? That goes to our school?" Wooyoung interrupted the twos "p r i v a t e" conversation. Wooyoung stared at San waiting for a reaction out of him. San finally nodded while his mouth had a small lip gap as if he wanted to talk. "Yeah, that's the Lee Eunjin you're talking about" wooyoung continued before leaving the two older boys to focus back on the group.

"Wait, so... this? Is Jongho's cousin?" San pushed the phone screen to Seonghwa's face revealing a very familiar post, that wasn't posted long ago,
"Yep that's her"
*flashback over :D*

San came to stop while waiting for the traffic lights to change. He pulled his phone out of his pocket only to reveal a post he left open on his now unlocked phone.

 He pulled his phone out of his pocket only to reveal a post he left open on his now unlocked phone

Even if it wasn't a photo of her face, she was more beautiful in person. He quickly shoved it in his pocket as the noise from the lights began to ring getting the signal to start walking. He moved his shoulders for his school bag stacked with books to be more comfortable on his back.

His mind kept going back to the girl.
'There's no way-'

"Hey San wait up"
—————————————————————
A/N: I know this was a short chapter but I will give y'all a new chapter tonight. I have so much school work at the moment but I will certainly give one tonight (I'm also thinking about a new book 👀 I'm kinda drawn between these two members so)
✌️😙✌️