•21

"How far away are you?" Eunji asked making sure she was by the door ready,
"We aren't that far just passed the 7/11 near the school"
"Thank you.. really Renjun"
"Anytime Eunji"
"See y'all when you get here" Eunji sighed heavily,
"See ya soon" Renjun pressed end and continued to yell at Haechan. While Eunji was leaning against the door.

Her back slid down it, making her way to the ground bring her knees into her chest. She was so relived they finally found him, she cried in relief until she heard little feet taps come from the staircase. She wipped her eyes and stood up and walked around the corner only to see Daehyun still up. "I thought you were asleep? What's the matter?" Eunji asked grabbing the boys hand and walking towards the living room couch.

"I wanted to see if Hyung was home yet. I'm taking it his not" Daehyun looked down to his feet and tears filled his eyes worried about his brother.
"Aw baby come here" Eunji patted her lap for Daehyun to sit on, he walked over and looked up at her and hugged her tightly. "Hey hey hey Daehyun look at me. See me?"
"Yeah" the smaller boy short answered trying his best not to cry.
"Okay right you have me yes? anytime now your brother will be walking through those doors ove-"

Eunji's phone interrupted her. Both her and the boy turned their heads to look at it. Eunji quickly picked it up without looking at the ID,
"OH MY GOD RENJUN I THOUGHT YOU WERE-"
"Uh I'm not Renjun... This is San" Eunji loudly facepalmed as well as sighing EXTREMELY loud.
"Sorry San it's just.. nothing what did you need?"
"I've been texting you for over 5 hours trying to sort out this project thing for when we're gonna do it because we are both VERY busy people" San sighed through the phone. Eunji's eyes grew wide and checked her messages;

Sannie✌️
heyyyyyy can we talk about the project?

uhhh hello? it's been an hour? Eunji I don't have all day

30 minutes? really?

another hour? HELLO

Oh my- EUNJI ANSWER ME

EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI
EUNJI

~3 hours~

I'm calling you 😤

"I am SO sorry San there was a problem with my brother and his friends and he hasn't been home and-"
"Do you want me to help and come over?" San cut her off. He began to stand, they were like neighbours so it wasn't far to travel.
"No no its okay I have Daehyun here"
"oh well let me facetime then since your older brother isn't home I'll be the man of the house" San laughed on the line.

San hung up and requested to facetime, Eunji pressed the button that labeled 'accept'. While the call connected, she leaned her phone on the lamp on the side table while she sat up straight on the couch crossed legged. Daehyun behind her rugged up in his blankets leaned on her back. Once the call was connected, San was greeted to a Eunji talking to a younger boy. She kissed his forehead, and then he sat in her lap and looked at the camera and smiled. San smiled back.

"HEY SAN HYUNG" Daehyun said in excitement being a little too loud,
"Shh Daehyun you're going to wake up-"
"what's up with all the noise? Is hyung home yet?" Gyeong stood at the top of the staircase rubbing his tired eyes, his little red bear dangling on Gyeong's clutched arm.
"No Gyeong he should be soon. But come here we can all cuddle and talk while we wait? yeah?" the boys nodded and say on the other side of Eunji's lap.

"You'd be a great mother one day" San blurted,
"what was that" Eunji smirked watching San turn a dark shade of pink.
"Y-you're j-just so g-good at l-looking after people i-i-" San stuttered, Eunji found this cute but not the moment.
"aw really?" Daehyun butted in. He looked at Eunji and back at San, got close to the camera just to say....
"I agree"