•5

A/N: Seonghwa played this in his live
today (24/04/20) :) It's a really cool song, I really liked it too so check it out btw^
————————————————————-

"Hey San wait up"

The boy quickly whipped his head around hearing his name being called softly, taking out his AirPod in the process. His resting face turned into a smile as he saw his friend run up to him with a smile.

"Hey" Wooyoung said with a smile
"Hey Woo" San chuckles shaking his head continuing to walk forward.

The two friends talked about things such as dance practice which only happened to finish like 5 minutes ago. San and Wooyoung were laughing until San looked up from where they stood in the park they walked too.

"Yeah then Yunho started twerking aga- hello? Earth to San" Wooyoung began to wave his arms in front of the other boy's face.

San could see in the distance the same girl as the girl on his phone, the same girl from school, sitting- well more like lying on the grass with her best friend, Soojin, next to her. Both of them looking at the sky just laughing while both of them took turns to talk.

Wooyoung stood next to San and leaned his face against his and looked to the direction his love struck boy was looking in. It was her...

E u n j i

"Ow... dude what was that for?"
Wooyoung whacked San in the back of the head. His reasoning?
"you weren't paying attention to what I was saying" Wooyoung frowned as a chuckle left San's lips as well as his smile showing off his dimple.

Wooyoung pushed San over to the swing to sit, the two would talk but San's kept going back and forth from the ground to the girl laying down. Wooyoung was sitting there separating leaves and crunching them up, then his gaze went to San, who was siting there. Staring. At that girl again.

"I'll whack you again"
——————————————————-
A/N: istg I start writing these at like 12-3am in the morning 💀 but here :)