Chapter Thirty Seven

A/N: This chapter is a shorter chapter, but an intimate scene. I've put it as it's own chapter in case anyone doesn't like to read sexual scenes and can skip over it without missing anything else from the story.

***

His grip was on my waist as he leaned up and laid me on my back, him now on top of me. The couch was cramped for two people in this position, but I didn't care and he didn't seem to either.

His hand slipped under my shirt as his lips trailed down my neck. The soft touch of his lips sent shivers down my body and I could feel the goose bumps multiple with each kiss.

I lifted slightly and allowed him to pull my shirt up and over my head. His fingers ran up and down my side as we continued to kiss, breaking the kiss just long enough for me to remove his shirt.

When his hand reached for the hem of my pants, I stopped him. "Are we moving too fast?" he asked me.

Maybe we were, but that wasn't the issue. "Let's go to the bedroom," I told him, realizing just how uncomfy the couch really was.

He wasted no time in jumping to his feet and picking me up. We were to the bedroom in record time, and he laid me down on the bed.

I sat up and reached for the hem of his sweatpants, pulling them below his thighs, just enough for them to fall to the floor on their own. To my surprise he wore nothing underneath.

He crawled back on top of me just like before, only this time I had the view of him fully naked and when I say it was quite the view, I mean it. It took his fingers sliding between my thighs to pull me out of the trance I was in.

My hands ran up his arms and as he slid himself inside of me, I gripped his biceps before letting my body relax and soft moans filled the quiet room.

He was slow and gentle at first, but when I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him closer, his thrusts became faster and harder.

His expression was serious, but his eyes held a softness. His eyes told me that this was more than just two people hooking up to him and that made me feel something I'd never felt before, relaxed and content, happy even.

As we laid cuddled up to each other we didn't speak. Our harsh breaths were all to be heard, until we both came down from the rush and our breathing returned to normal.

"That was," I paused trying to find the right word, "amazing."

"Yeah, it was," he said.

He kissed my forehead and we continued to lay in silence until I drifted off to sleep.

***

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed!