Chapter Nineteen

A/N: There's a bit of sexual humor in this chapter, so if that's not your thing then...sorry lol. Anyway, enjoy!

The next morning I woke up to what felt like a wave washing over me. I jumped up onto my knees with my arms held out looking down at my soaking wet, cold, body and then up to Grayson.

He was standing there with a bucket in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"Grayson fucking Pierce," I screamed just as the door came swinging open and Lana and Derek stood in the doorway looking between Grayson and me.

"What's going on?" Lana questioned.

I was fuming. "I'm going to fucking kill you," I told him through gritted teeth.

"Didn't you already try that yesterday morning?" He chuckled.

"Why are you soaking wet?" Derek ask me.

I sent a death glare his way and turned back to Grayson. "I'm not going to fail this time."

I lunged myself off my bed, him barely catching me, and he fell back onto the ground taking me with him. I straddled him, my hands pressing down on his shoulders. "This isn't so bad," he said with a smile, but I just glared angrily down at him.

"What happened yesterday morning?" Lana asked.

"She played some screamo music full blast, in my ear, to wake me up."

"If we knew you two were going to try and send each other into cardiac arrest we wouldn't have left you alone," Derek said.

"I'm going to take a shower." I pushed myself off of him to stand, glaring down at him one last time before heading into the bathroom.

Class was in thirty minutes so I hurried in the shower and then blow dried my hair as fast as possible, while brushing my teeth.

When I walked back in the room everyone was still there waiting on me. I caught Grayson look me up and down and then he said, "I liked you wet."

I bit the inside of my cheek. "If I wasn't still mad at you I would laugh at that."

He laughed. "C'mon, don't want to be late." He threw his arm over my shoulder and led us out of the room.

During class we went back to our normal sitting arrangement, thankful I was two people away from Grayson instead of one, or maybe he should be thankful.

After class we headed to the diner. It was only eleven-thirty but I got a burger, anyway, so I could annoy Grayson with it. He was seated beside me and every so often I would bring the burger to his face, or lean in close while I took a big bite.

Every time he tried to move over I would just move right along with him. He was pressed against the wall at this point, and I made sure to be pressed right up against him as I enjoyed my burger.

"I will sit in your lap and eat this," I told him. Usually I would have the burger eaten by now, but what fun would that be? I was making sure to eat it as slow as possible.

"Please don't," he said. His face was scrunched up as he glanced down at the burger in my hand.

I could tell he wanted to move again but the wall prevented that. "What was that?" I asked him as I leaned in closer. "You want me to sit on your lap while I enjoy this nice big juicy burger?"

"Ellie," he said.

Lana and Derek had watched us from the other side of the booth the whole meal, smiling and laughing.

"Thought you'd never ask, babe," I said and then sat on his lap. I leaned my back against the wall and took a bite, leaning my head back to the wall with my eyes closed. "Mm, this is so good," I moaned. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "Want a bite?" I shoved the burger in his face.