Chapter Twenty-three

The four of us were at Tyler's. He was throwing a party before we all headed off for Christmas break. It had been forever since we went to a party and I didn't really want to go, but Lana almost begged me into going. She said she wanted to let loose from a long week of exams and just have fun.

Lana and I had ditched the guys not long after arriving and headed for the kitchen to take shots with some group of guys we didn't know. I only took a few shots but Lana was throwing them back like liquor was about to be officially banned.

After her tenth shot I made her stop drinking, which she fought with me about claiming she wasn't drunk, but stopped drinking anyway.

Everything was fine until this one guy, who looked like he had started drinking way before we got there, started flirting with me, and I'm not talking about a little, I'm talking full on flirting. All it took was me telling him I'm not going to have sex with him for him to leave me alone and wander off to, probably, find some other girl to hit on.

Lana and I walked back into the living room where Derek and Grayson were sitting with Tyler and Stacie and two other people we didn't know.

"Let's play truth or dare," the one girl said. She was pretty drunk as she laughed and threw her head against the guy sitting beside her.

"Truth or dare?" he asked her

"Why not?" She shrugged. "It'll be fun."

"Okay, you go first, Tiffany," Stacie told her. I guess she knew who she was. "Oh, Ellie, Lana," she looked over at us. "This is my friend, Tiffany, and her boyfriend, Will."

We exchanged hellos and then Tiffany started the game. "Tyler," she turned to him, "truth or dare."

"Dare."

A mischievous smile spread across her lips. "I dare you to give Derek a lap dance."

Oh okay, we were playing that kind of truth or dare.

"What?" He looked at her oddly. "That's so weird, Tiffany."

"Would you rather have truth?"

"Maybe."

"Okay," she said and then grew quiet as she tapped her chin. "Where's the weirdest place you've had sex?"

His face fell and his eyes shot towards me for a split second, so quick I don't think anyone even noticed. "I'll do the dare." He stood up and looked more than uncomfortable as he walked a few feet over to Derek.

I wondered why he looked at me at her question. I mean was having sex on the trampoline in his backyard in the middle of the day really that weird? Okay, yeah maybe it was.

Not only that but Stacie was right there and her knowing that was the last thing I wanted, and apparently, he felt the same since he was now, grinding his ass against Derek's junk.

The look on both of their faces was priceless, but the rest of us were laughing way too hard at the sight. It only lasted, maybe, ten seconds, but it was the best ten seconds I've ever witnessed.

When it came around to Stacie's turn, she looked at me straight away. Of course. "Ellie, truth or dare."

"Truth." Everyone else had been choosing dare, but after seeing some of the things I've had to see I felt like truth was a safer bet.

"What's the worst sexual experience you've ever had?" she asked me.

My heart started to beat faster and my palms were getting sweaty. I hoped no one could sense how uneasy I felt. "Never mind." I shook my head. "I choose dare."