Chapter Five

The weekend had come and gone and it was time for classes, once again. After Tyler and I were interrupted he drove me back to my car and I headed to my dorm while he went home.

The next day we talked throughout the day and that night I went to his house. His roommates were gone and we made dinner and sat around talking. We started up a conversation about our almost hook up and laughed at the thought of almost being caught. Tyler's head was still sore from slamming it against the seat, and I felt awful knowing it was my fault. But then the laughing died down and I started thinking about the heated moments and I guess he did, too.

It wasn't long before we were kissing on the couch. Then he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to his room. This time we weren't interrupted.

Now, I was headed to class still wishing for the cold weather to leave, but I just knew it was going to get worse.

I slid into the chair beside Lana, not bothering to pretend I didn't see them this time, because would it really work a second time? Not like it did the first time, though.

Derek and Grayson were sat talking to each other, barely acknowledging me but I didn't care.

"So, I'm assuming since we didn't have a study night your plans went well?" she asked, and that was when all of a sudden it seemed that Derek and Grayson didn't find their own conversation as appealing anymore and focused on ours.

"It was good."

"Just good?" She furrowed her brows. "That's it?"

"Well, it didn't go exactly as planned. We almost got caught before anything really good happened."

Lana laughed. "Well, I didn't hear from you all weekend so something must have happened."

"I studied."

She raised an eyebrow. I never knew how she did that. I could never seem to get the other to stay down. "Studied? Studied what? Because the study night we were supposed to have was for me, because you're smart and don't have to study," she said.

"I still study," I told her, which was true. I may be pretty smart and didn't need much studying, but I still went over the work anyway. "Yesterday I studied for school, and the day before I studied, as well."

Her eyebrow raised even further. "Go on."

I bit my bottom lip. "I studied his eyes, his mouth, oh man that mouth, his chest, his abs-"

"Okay, you're making it further down his body than I want to hear," Derek said cutting me off.

Lana slapped his arm. "I want to hear." Her grin was wide.

"Is that what you girls do? Tell every detail about the guys you're with?" Derek questioned us.

I nodded. "She's told me everything about you. I almost didn't believe her until I saw the picture, but damn," I told him.

His eyes widened. "Wait what?" He looked between us both.

I started laughing at how shocked and almost embarrassed he looked. "I'm kidding," I paused and my smile faded as I said, "about the picture."

"So, who is this guy, anyway?" Lana asked me, ignoring Derek's embarrassment. It's not like guys didn't talk about the girls they've been with. Well, maybe not in front of girls, but still.

I wanted to tell her but I wasn't sure if I wanted to let Derek and Grayson know. Tyler was their friend, after all. When I didn't say anything Lana spoke up, "It's Tyler isn't it?"

"What?" Grayson spoke for the first time.

"Maybe," I told her ignoring him.

She rolled her eyes. "I know your maybes, and that maybe was a yes." She smiled.