Chapter Thirty Nine

The next morning, I woke to the smell of bacon coming through the closed door. Grayson was still asleep, so I grabbed a pair of his shorts, tightening the strings as tight as I could, still a little loose on me, and put on his shirt from last night.

I walked out and saw Aaron in the kitchen making breakfast. "Smells delicious," I said, and he turned around.

He eyed me up and down. "Don't have your own clothes to wear?"

"I forgot to grab some from my room." I sat down on a barstool.

"Mhm." He went back to cooking the food. "You could have just come and got some. It's not like you're not allowed in your own room."

"I didn't want to bother you."

He began plating the food for the three of us. "More like I didn't want to bother you two." He turned and set a plate in front of me. "I came back last night and heard things I've never wanted to hear in my life."

My eyes widened. "You did?"

He nodded. "You don't know how bad I wanted to bang on that door and kick his ass, but you two are adults and this is your place. I just left and walked around the block until I thought it was safe to come back." He made it sound so traumatic.

I've never been more embarrassed in my life. My own brother walking in and hearing Grayson and me. "I'm so sorry." True, it was our place, but he's staying with us and we should have known to not do anything, or at least be quiet about it. "I thought you would be home a lot later."

"I wish I would have." He shook his head. "Oh, boy, do I wish I would have."

"What are you guys talking about?" Grayson asked walking in with a big smile. We both turned and looked at him and his smile faded. "What?"

Aaron turned back looking down at his plate. "There's your food," he told him pointing to a plate on the other side of me.

"Thanks." He came and sat down. "Looks delicious." He grabbed his fork and began eating. "So, what's with the faces? What did I walk in on?"

"Aaron was just informing me he came home last night and heard us," I told him.

Grayson started coughing, choking on a piece of bacon. The coughing lasted for a few seconds before he seemed to calm down from it. "He what?"

"Mhm. He sure did."

"Look man," Grayson began but Aaron cut him off.

"You don't have to explain anything to me. Like I told Ellie, you two are both consenting adults and this is your place. You can do what you want." He turned in his seat to face Grayson. "If you hurt her, well, that's when we're going to have a problem."

"Aaron," I began but Grayson chimed in.

"I don't plan on hurting her. I care about her more than you know."

I looked at him with a small smile. I knew he cared about me, I mean no one just acts the way he does if they don't, but to hear him actually say it was nice.

Aaron stood up, finished eating, and headed towards the sink. "I'll be out of here in about an hour, so no need to worry about me."

"You're leaving?" I asked him. I thought his plan was to stay a couple of nights.

He nodded. "Mom has been calling me nonstop for the last few days. Figured I would stop by and see them."

"Why would you do that?" I questioned, confused that he would even step foot back in that house.

He sighed. "I know things with our parents aren't ideal, but she said they wanted to talk to me, and with a lot of careful thought I decided to just do it."

"That's stupid," I said.

"Maybe," he paused, "probably."

"Need me to come with you?"

"No," he shook his head, "definitely not, but I will tell you what they say."

I smiled. "Of course."

Time passed quickly and Aaron had left. I couldn't help but wonder what our parents wanted to talk to him about, but I pushed the thought from my head knowing that he would tell me soon enough.

"I can't believe your brother heard us," Grayson said.

"Me either. How much more embarrassing can it get?"

We lounged around the house watching movies and not doing much of anything. Neither of us had to work and we didn't really feel like getting dressed and going out. Much of our time was spent sitting on the couch.

Lana and Derek came over for a little bit just to hang out and we played a boardgame together and ate snacks. Too many snacks that when it came time for supper neither Grayson or I were hungry.

It was around ten when Grayson decided to go take a shower and I snuck into the bathroom. I don't know what it was with me lately, but it's like I had a craving for him. Once I had a taste I couldn't get enough.

I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. His eyes were closed as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair. I grabbed him staring up at him as his eyes shot open and he looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked his eyes trailing down my body to my hand rubbing him.

"Want me to stop?"

He shook his head, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him. We stood there kissing, running our hands over each other's body, teasing each other to the point we couldn't take it anymore. He kissed me one last time before spinning me around and pinning me against the wall.

The hot water hitting my back added to the intensity as he slid himself inside of me. My hands were clenching trying to grab on to something as my body tensed with pleasure with each thrust. "Grayson." I moaned as his thrusts became harder and quicker, every inch of my body tingling as I reached my orgasm.

"Fuck," he said, his voice so low and out of breath, as his pace slowed.

We gathered ourselves and took a shower together my mind replaying our shower scene over and over.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out quickly as I heard my phone ding. I grabbed it off the bed and there was a text from my brother.

Just talked to mom and dad. They want me and myfamily to come over, and want me to talk you into coming, too

* * * * * *

I hope you enjoy this chapter!