Chapter Six

Since Lana moved in with me things weren't as quiet as they used to be. Derek was over at our place a lot.

It was Friday night and we were having the study night that Lana wanted so badly. I knew it was harder for her, and she hated that I didn't really have to study. It wasn't my fault that I learned things pretty quickly.

So, Lana, Derek, Grayson, Tyler, and me all sat around our tiny dorm room having a quick meal before the studying began.

At first I wasn't sure how it would be with Tyler and me around everyone, but everything was fine, believe it or not. Even though everyone in the room knew we hooked up not one time was it ever brought up, thankfully. Not that it was bad, but wouldn't that be a little awkward? I don't know.

Everyone was sitting around with books sprawled out on the floor and Lana's bed.

"Are you not going to join?" Lana questioned me from across the room.

She was on her bed with Derek sitting at the end. Tyler was on the floor laid out. Grayson was sat up leaned against my bed, and I was laid out on my bed staring up at the ceiling.

"I told you I already studied."

"Just because you're smart and don't need to doesn't mean you can't join in on the fun," she said.

I rolled my eyes letting out a groan. "Fine." I grabbed my book from my bag and dived in with them.

After an hour Lana and Derek were both laying on their stomachs on her bed. I was sat up, and Grayson and Tyler had found their ways on to my bed.

I was bored and wanted to quit studying long ago, but I helped them anyway.

It was around three in the morning when I woke up. Looking across the room Lana and Derek were asleep with his arm around her and her cuddled into him. Tyler was laying on his back asleep at the end of my bed with his feet hanging off the side, and Grayson was laying beside me on his stomach. His head was facing the wall away from me but his arm was draped over me.

"Grayson, I whispered shaking him.

"Mm," he mumbled but didn't wake or move.

"Grayson." I punched his arm.

He lifted his head a little and turned to me. His eyes were barely open. "What the hell was that for?"

"Your arm."

"What?" he asked and then it was as though it finally registered and he moved his arm off of me throwing it up over his head. "Gripey ass," he mumbled before laying his head back down.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I really didn't want Grayson and Tyler hogging up more than half of my twin sized bed but I was, also, too tired to do anything about it.

"Isn't this cute." I could hear the faintest sound of Lana's voice.

My eyes slowly opened but then I jumped noticing Lana hovered over me. "What are you doing?" I yelled.

She let out the smallest giggle and smiled. "I said, isn't this cute."

I followed the gaze of her eyes. Grayson was, now, lying on his back and his left arm was over my bare thigh laying in between my legs. I kicked up my leg, but his arm just fell back in its place. I did manage to accidentally kick Tyler in the side waking him up. Then I started slapping Grayson's arm with the back of my hand.

"Why are you abusing me, again," Grayson muttered, his eyes fluttering open as they adjusted to the light.

"Why do you keep putting your arms on me?"