Simula

Simula

I found myself crying in the middle of nowhere, wishing someone would give me light. I know I couldn't bring back time. It means I couldn't be able to bring back his life. No matter how, life was good at me these past few days, I know to myself that I've been missing someone.

I flashed a feeble smile.

How could get through all the pain if his death still bothering me? How could I let myself letting go, when I have a hard time to move on? How could I forget everything, when he's the man of my life?

Fudge.

"Lady," someone caught my attention, a lady in black. She's wearing a black blouse and a black long skirt with a lack veil on her head. She's standing beside me while, her eyes glued to the grave where he lays. "You really love him, don't you?" She asked without looking at me.

"Y-yes," I answered, nervously.

I closed my eyes when the wind puffed. I'm calm but, my mind is in chaotic state. I'm also confused. Dapat ko ba siyang kalimutan at hayaan ang panahon na ibaon ang lahat? O patuloy siyang alalahanin at balikan ang nakaraan?

"Please don't forget everything about me." His voice echoed in my mind.

That was the last thing he said to me before her heart runs out of heartbeats. And, now, my eyes started to flow a river of tears, as everything flash back like, it was held yesterday. It fucking hurts.

"Cry on, young lady." I felt her hand caress my back. "Sometimes it's okay if the only thing you will do today is to cry. But, remember that everything in past was gone and everything was gone, will never going back." She uttered.

I nodded. She's right. I wiped my tears and flashed a pure smile.

"Unless... there's someone who has the ability to bring back time." She added that made me faced her with a question mark on my head.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, curious.

She smiled and patted my shoulder. "Tomorrow, meet me before sunset and I will tell you everything." She said before vanishing in front of me like, a bubble.

I was left dumbfounded because of what I witnessed. She disappeared into thin air and I was shocked as hell. I blinked multiple times and I even pinched and slapped my damn face to see that I wasn't dreaming.

I just totally diverted my attention, when I heard my phone rings a multiple times.

"Where the hell are you?!" pasigaw na tanong ng pinsan ko. Mukhang naghahanap na naman siya ng kadaldalan. Well, I'm used to it. Mas bata e.

"Tone down your voice, Elysha. I'm on my way home." sagot ko bago ko siya pinatayan. Muli kong pinagmasdan ang puntod niya. "If time travel exist, I forever wished to intersect my path to you." I whispered before skedaddling myself out of the cemetery.

Nang makauwi aya agad akong dumiretso sa kwarto ko. Naabutan kong naghahalungkat ng damit ang pinsan ko at halos magsalubong ang kilay ko nang makita ang mga damit kong nakakalat sa tabi niya. I watched how she throw my high-waisted shorts on my bed. I know she felt my presence but, she just ignored it.

"Remind yourself that I will kill you, when you put my clothes in my cabinet without organizing it properly." I said seriously.

Halos mapatalon ito sa gulat nang magsalita ako. She gulped as she stared at me for a moment. "Andiyan ka na pala, Kyrie," she laughed a bit. "Aayusin ko rin naman ito e." She even pouted her lips.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Please, do it, Elysha or else... 'di kita papayagan na umalis." Ani ko, "Wait, wala kang sasabihin?"

Nangunot ang noo nito. "Ha? Wala! Pinapauwi lang kita dahil hihiram ako ng damit mo. Sino nagsabi na may sasabihin ako?"