Revelation

Revelation

Stood uncomfortably as I watched how my love lose sanity when my time came to an end. Those lifeless eyes that had been crying for almost every night. I left her my heart but the pain, I've been dealing with it ever since I left.

I witnessed how her pain turn into acceptance. The pain was like a relentless storm, raging within her, tearing apart everything she once held dear. It consumed her thoughts, overshadowing any glimmer of joy, leaving her overwhelmed and broken. She then allowed herself to sit with the pain, she began to unearth buried emotions and confront deep-seated fears. I know she realized that accepting the pain meant acknowledging her vulnerability and surrendering to the unchangeable. It was through this process that she began to find the strength to let go and embrace what she could not control.

"I've seen how your heart bleed and break in half. Distraught by grief, how could a mortal manage to control thy life?" The deity joined me. "I understand what you feel, my child. I could feel the darkness in you. The forlorn in you radiates more than thy felicity. In this realm, I allow every being to feel what they feel because emotions were all byproduct of love."

"Love is a complex and strong feeling that can evoke a range of emotions such as joy, happiness, contentment, passion, and even sadness or frustration in certain situations. But..." I faced the deity. "Aren't love the root cause, and the emotions that follow are a result or consequence of that love?" I asked bravely.

The divine deity smiled at me. "I am impressed of your intelligence, my child. You are somehow blessed with Athena's wisdom." She brushed my hair with her fingers. "Love serves as the origin or source of various emotions that occur as a result of that love. Love is a foundational driver that shapes our lives and the world around us. Also, love is not solely based on fleeting emotions but requires ongoing actions and decisions to sustain and deepen the connection."

I gently nodded my head. "Feelings of affection and attraction may naturally come and go," I unconsiously blurted that made the deity chuckled in a graceful way ever. "However, true love requires effort, commitment, and active choices to maintain and nurture relationship."

"You are not belong in this realm, my child. Well... not yet," napalingon ako sa kaniya.

"What does it mean?"

"Your lover pleaded me to bring you back to human realm. I couldn't disregard those eyes screaming in grief and heart that has been silently crying. She has a pure golden heart. The cruel world made her feel less worthy because of horrendous and tormenting situation she experienced." She enunciated. "She's one in a million. It is grueling to find someone like that."

Pagkatapos niyang sabihin 'yon ay nagpaalam na ito. Nakatitig lang ako sa isang malaking salamin na kung saan ay nakikita ko ang bawat kilos ni Kyrie. I am staying at Aphrodite's care for already months. If someone would ask me if I regret my decision to make Kyrie win the agreement, I wouldn't hesitate to say no.

That is all I could do.

I never been this in love that I would rather lose my life than to lose everything. After all, she's already my top priority. I could lose everything not just her.

"I guess, the story wasn't done yet?" I heard Hope's voice echoing. "Or maybe there is another story to happen?" She chuckled. "Pardon me. I've heard everything. Kyrie would probably never let you go again. Wait, I heard something..."

There, I faced her. "Hmm?"

"I heard hearts that beating in sync. Melodies will soon complete and I could now imagine how the music will be perfectly played under the sunset." She smiled at me. "I heard bells are ringing." She even move her hand like she's ringing a small bell.