2.

- the next day

Nini was sitting in the kitchen,deep in thought,processing everything her and Red talked the previous night.She was woken up from her trance by loud knocking.She checked her phone seeing it was 3pm,which meant her mothers were not yet to come home since they worked until 6 on Saturdays.She had an idea about who it could be but she didn't want to get her hopes up.She walked towards the door,opening to find Ricky Bowen waiting for her with a grin on his face and a coffee in his hand.
''Hey,what are you doing here?''she said.
''Didn't I say I was making up for yesterday?''
''And how exactly are you making up for it?''
''Well I bought you this'' he said and handed her,her favourite coffee.''And I also got you these'' he ran to his car and gave her a box with sweets from her favourite bakery.Before she could speak he said''Also I thought we could see Tangled today together,like we used to every Friday.''
Movie nights used to be a tradition up until junior year before he started to spend most of his time with Allison.
She felt her walls already crumbling down,a smile taking over her face.''Does the coffee has extra caramel?''
''Yes lots of it.''he said.''Soo,am I forgiven?'' he asked with a smile,like he already knew the answer.
''Fine,yes,come inside and set up the movie.''
He moved inside,closing the door behind him.

She knew she should be mad,she knew that she should tell him off for throwing her aside again but the only thing she could do was stare at him adoringly.

God,she was a sucker for him.