44.

Nini followed Kourtney who lead them into the bathroom,where they found Ej and a very drunk Ricky,sitting on the floor,his head over the toilet.Nini let out a small gasp and turned her attention to Ej.
''What happened?''
''He drank a bit too much to say the least.''
She nodded and quickly moved towards Ricky and took a seat at the floor next to him.She rubbed his back softly and alternated between doing that and threading her fingers through his curls,trying to soothe him as he threw up.After a small amount of time he heaved and eventually lifted his head,sending a small smile at Nini,which she returned.
''Do you feel better?'' she asked softly and he nodded.
She turned to the others.''Okay,I'll get him home,he should sleep.'' she said.
''Didn't you come with Aiden's car though? Where is he by the way?'' Ej asked curiously.
She cleared her throat uncomfortably.''He left.'' she answered and met Kourtney's gaze who sent her a curious look.She mouthed 'later' at her.
''Okay,um,I just need you to help me carry him till his car.I got it from there.'' she said and looked over at Ricky.
''Do you think you can stand up?'' she asked her voice soft.
''Hmm.''
He stood up from the floor with the help of Nini and Ej rushed to his side to help carry him outside.They made their way outside,Kourtney behind them,and reached his car.
She searched through his jacket and easily found his car keys,opening it and settling at the driver's seat.Ej helped Ricky get into the car and spoke up.''Call me if you need anything,okay?'' he said to Nini and she nodded,waving at both before driving off.
The short drive to his home was silent,Ricky almost asleep at the passenger's seat.
She parked the car and shook him awake.
''Hey,we're here.'' she said and he slowly opened his eyes.
''Come on,let's go inside.'' she unbuckled her belt and got out of the car,reaching at his side to help him out of it.
Managing that,she let him support his weight at her,as she opened the door of his house and got in.
''Where is your dad?'' she asked.
''Asleep.'' he muttered.
She hummed and climbed up the stairs with him,finally reaching his room.She opened it and he immediately plopped on his bed on his back.She sighed as she saw him and sat at the end of the bed carefully removing his shoes.
''Come on Ricky,get under the bed.'' she said,him surprisingly listening to her,even though he did begrudgingly.She sat on the edge,brushing his curls off his face,him sighing of contentment.
He opened her eyes,looking at her.
''What?'' she asked.
''I'm sorry about tonight.'' he said.
''Sorry about what?'' she asked,scared of the answer.
''You knoww,for being with Allison,I know you hate her.'' he slightly giggled.
''I don't hate her.'' she rolled her eyes.
''You so do.'' he kind of slurred.
''Whatever you say.''
She couldn't help but giggle a little as well,him feeling his heart grow at the sound of the laugh.He stayed silent for a moment,before he grabbed her hand,caressing it softly,and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.
''I love you.'' he said sleepily.
''I love you too Ricky.''
''No.''he mumbled.
''No what?''
''Not the way I want to.'' he said,her heart stopping at his words.
''What?'' she whispered.
He hummed and caressed her hand again,the butterflies in her stomach going crazy.
''Will you stay with me?'' he mumbled,his eyes fluttering closed.
''I don't-''
''Please.'' he said.
''Okay,let me text my moms and go change.''By the time she did that and returned at the bed,Ricky was already asleep.She made her way to the bed,getting under the covers,trying to keep a small distance from Ricky.She tried to fall asleep,but all she could think about was his words.