59.

It was Saturday night and Nini and Ricky were on an another date as they never missed the opportunity to spend most of their time together.Their local theatre was showing The Shining,one of Nini's favourite movies so Ricky bought them tickets.At the moment Nini was waiting by the tables for Ricky to return with their snacks when she felt someone tapping her shoulder.She turned around immediately smiling at the familiar face.
''Aiden! Hi!'' she said.
''Hey.'' he said.''I saw you across from where I was and couldn't stop from coming over.''
''I'm glad you did.I haven't seen you in a while.Did you come here to see The Shining?'' she asked.
''Yes,I assume you did too,I remember you love that movie.''
''Yeah,Ricky saw it and got us tickets.'' she said excitedly.
''Where is he by the way?'
''Oh he's getting snacks.Are you here alone or with someone special?'' she asked teasingly.
He rubbed the back of his neck.''The second one.At least I hope so.She is so amazing and this is our third date and she loves horror movies so I took her here.'' he said.
''Aw,I'm so happy for you.You deserve this.'' she said softly.
''Thanks,I'm just a little nervous because I want to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend and she is taking too long at the snacks so maybe she left,you know?'' he said nervously.
She let out a laugh.''Oh my god,of course she didn't.You're amazing she'll say yes.Oh! Look Ricky is finally done as well.''she said as she spotted him coming over to them.Ricky clenched his jaw at the sight of Aiden and Nini together,he knew he had nothing to worry about but he couldn't help it.
''Oh,hey.'' he said with a tight smile and pulled Nini closer to him by the waist after leaving his bag at the table nearby.The move didn't go unnoticed by Nini or Aiden,who stifled a laugh.
''Hey man,good to see you.It was nice talking to you both but I got to go back to my date.''he said trying not to laugh again.
''Everything will go okay.'' she yelled at him and lifted her two thumbs.When Aiden left she turned around to Ricky who was blushing out of embarrassment.
''You got so jealous.'' she giggled.
''No I didn't.'' he denied it.
''Yes you did.It's so cute when you do.'' she said and kissed his cheek,causing him to blush even more.''And you're even cuter when you blush like that.'' she said and grabbed his cheeks.''Well,you're cuter.''he said and held her by the waist.''You already got me Bowen,you can stop with the compliments.'' she teased.''Never.'' he murmured before he pressed his lips into hers.He hummed into the kiss while their lips moved in sync and her arms naturally slided into his curls.A moment later she pulled away causing him to whine.''Come on,we're going to lose the movie.''she said.'' Do you prefer the movie over kissing me?'' he asked and faked offence.
''Yes,exactly.''
''Wounded,SalRobs.''he said and wrapped his arms around her shoulder both walking towards their seats.
She stopped them a bit before they reached them,turning to him and connected their lips into a deep yet short kiss.''There's nothing I like more than kissing you.''she said softly.
''And then you call me corny!''he said causing her to giggle.
''Come on dork,let's go.'' she said and pulled him by the hand to their seats.They settled there and he quickly interlocked their hands pressing a soft kiss on her palm.''I love you.'' she said.''I love you more.''he replied and pecked her lips at the time the movie was beginning.