65.

Nini was in her old bedroom changing into something more comfortable after the long day they had.After arriving at Salt Lake and taking some time to rest they quickly met up with their friends.They spent most of the day together at Ej's house wanting to catch up after not seeing each other for a while.They were home now,and her moms had agreed to let Ricky stay there for the night since neither could sleep without the other.
''Babe,I put on the movie.''Ricky yelled from the top of the stairs.
''Coming!'' she said and changed into a pair of sweatpants and her favourite hoodie she had stolen from Ricky.She got down the stairs and saw Ricky on the kitchen putting the pop corn in the microwave.She noticed he was wearing her favourite T-shirt of his,a David Bowie one which fitted him perfectly.Sometimes she was so sure he wore it just to drive her crazy.She moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist hooking her face on his neck.
''Hi.''she said softly.
An involuntary grin took over his face and turned around to see her.''Hi.'' he said and pecked her lips.''Today was fun.''he said.
''It was.I missed them.'' she said back.
''I kind of missed you.''he teased.
''We were together all day.''she laughed.
''No no,I was mostly with Ej while you were gossiping about who knows what with Seb.I need my Nini all to myself.''
''You're so needy.''she giggled.
''Please,like you're any better.I see the way you're drooling every-time I wear this shirt.''
''Is this why you wore it? Because-oh- I can't resist you?'' she joked.
''I know you can't.''he winked.
''Shut up dork.''He brought his face closer to hers.''Make me.''he smiled cheekily.
She squinted at him before she smirked and pressed her lips to his in a slow kiss.He placed his arms low on her waist,and switched their places,now her pressed on the counter.He swiftly placed her on top of it,her locking her legs around his waist.He caressed her cheek deepening the kiss while she circled her arms around his neck,threading her fingers through his curls.Suddenly,the loud noise the microwave made startled them causing them to break up apart.He groaned and she giggled at his reaction.''Come on,get the pop corn,I'll get the cokes.''she said and jumped off the counter.Ricky put the pop corn into a bowl while she took the drinks from the fridge and placed them on the table,plopping on the couch.He sat next to her a moment later and left the bowls next to the drinks.
''Come here.''he said and motioned her to him.She wasted no time to lie on top of him and cuddle into his side.He laughed and took the remote starting The Princess Diaries.
''You're such a nice pillow.'' she spoke a few moments later,sighing contently.
''I'm a pillow?'' he asked,faking offence.
''Well,you're a hot pillow if that helps.''she said and he threw his head back laughing.''Fine,I'll take it.''he said.
''You know.'' he started and she looked up at him.''I love nights like these.Just you and me, staying at home and I don't know,just being together.It's my favourite part of the day.''he admitted.
She sat up a little and looked at him.''You're so cute.''she said and kissed the tip of his nose,his cheeks becoming a little pink.''These are my favourite nights too baby.'' she said and left a slow,soft kiss on his lips.
''You're so pretty.'' he said a little dazed after they pulled away.
''Really?Like this?''she asked.
''Yes,you're always pretty.''he said softly.
''Well,you're prettier.'' she said and pecked his cheek.
''Shut up,I'm not.'' he said feeling himself blushing furthermore.
''You're so cute when you blush.I love it.''
''You know what I love?''he asked.''You.'' he said and flipped them over.He hovered over her while she settled on her back,and started to leave small kisses all over her face,her laughing softly.
''I love you so much.''he said and brushed some hair off her face so he could peck her forehead.
''I love you more.'' she said and pulled his neck down connecting their lips again and again,the movie long forgotten.

'' she said and pulled his neck down connecting their lips again and again,the movie long forgotten

- the end!

- the end!