8.

After the girls got ready they shortly arrived to school,Gina driving them there.They moved towards the entrance,showed their tickets and got in the room where the dance was held.

''Wow,they did a really good job,this doesn't even seem as our gym.''Ashlyn said,the rest of them agreeing.As they kept talking,Nini's eyes caught sight of Ricky,a soft smile on her face,as she watched him goofing around with his friends,looking very handsome in his suit.As he could feel her stare,he turned around and noticed her,sending her a small smile.He said bye to his friends and started moving towards them.
''Hey,I was wondering when you were going to arrive,the guys arrived like half an hour ago.''
''Yeah,you should blame Gina and Nini for that,they took forever to get ready.''Ashlyn said,laughing.
''Well,it was worth it,you all look great.''he said grinning.
A light blush covered Nini's cheeks at the compliment,laughing nervously.She cleared her throat.''Well,thanks.Um,we're going to our table,are you coming?''she asked.
''Yeah sure-''he started to say before a voice interrupted them.
''Oh babe,here you are.I was looking for you''Allison said,before realising he wasn't alone.''Oh hey,you don't mind if I steal Ricky?''
''Oh sure.''he started and quickly looked at Nini.''I'll catch you later,okay Neens?''he asked.
''Yeah''she said and gave him a small smile before he disappeared with Allison by his side.''Later.''she mumbled.
''Hey,don't think about them,we're here to have fun okay?And like I said I'm not leaving your side tonight.''Gina said and grabbed Nini's hand.
Nini softly smiled and squeezed her hand.''Come on let's go dance with Kourt and Ash.'' she said and led them to the dance floor.